Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type off software di you use??? - Minitokyo

What type off software di you use???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

What type off software di you use for designing off images. most pple use photoshop tho I'm using image ready. what do you use????

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i use Corel Photopaint because i don't need a powerful computer like Mac to obtain good results ;)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I use photoshop CS but I'm going to update when Photoshop CS 2 comes out. It's gonna be soo freakin good.

Signature

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

x_x i thought photo shop cs is the last????

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i use...erm, paint shop pro, but i'm not very good at it. i should probably start learning, lol.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Photoshop is still getting better and better, It can pretty soon be considered the master art program. entire websites are devoted to teaching the artistic tricks that can be performed with photoshop cs. And yes there is going to be a Photoshop CS2 coming out very soon.

Signature

Hello, photoshop is good but i don' t know all of the capacity of this

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

cool cannot wait for it to come out ^_^ an photo shoprulez tho I'm gonna take designer for webbies again soon tho I already know how an so far so on.. but ^_^ its the interest tat counts.. hehee... I wonder if image ready will upgrade?????

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

*ushers you all over to http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12788/ *

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.