Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Windows Xp Skins - Minitokyo

Windows Xp Skins

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

??? I dunno where to get them. cause after seeing the help page on skins temp in noob area I look at the photoshop layout is totally different then I saw the windows sign.... or was it in apple version >_< but where in to get free windows xp pro skins??????????

onyhow

Survivor...

Try www.themexp.org

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

http://www.deviantart.com ... Has the best visual styles for WinXP ... XD ... But to use them you need a patch for WinXP or a program like StyleXP or WindowBilnds... But it is well worth it... XD

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

cool wow thanx ^_^

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

just do a google search for Windowx XP Visual styles should come up with a few sites

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Beware of themexp.org; they will try to give you spyware with your downloads. If you get a .exe file, and not a .zip, delete it. If you keep downloading it, you will eventually get a mirror that doesn't have the spyware.

Signature Image

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

okie i will becareful thanx

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Quote by onyhowTry www.themexp.org

i agree you should use this site ^__^ i get all mine from here cept some of them dont tell u when some ones chatting to you in msn x_x then people are like hello? are you still there? !! x_____x but yeah, they have great skinz ^___^

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

wow.... I found soo many tho i have to install style xp which is only on trail >_< Have to find the cd in stores..

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Quote by ocelotisun http://www.deviantart.com ... Has the best visual styles for WinXP ... XD ... But to use them you need a patch for WinXP or a program like StyleXP or WindowBilnds... But it is well worth it... XD

I agree with what you say. It's true. :D

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Yep, the best way to use free msstyles is to get the uxtheme.dll patch.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

hey it works ^_^ thanx thienan for the help :) i was about to get piss off when it didn't work when i installed it the first time...a after installing the sceond time to replace it it works thanx for the site ^_^ but i'll still need style xp for the explore bars an icons >_<

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Go get your hands at Windowblinds then go to www.wincustomize.com.

They have skins for all Stardock products especially for Object Desktop. There are skins for WMP, Winamp, Litestep, SysMetrix, wallpapers, etc..

Signature

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

which is better windows blind or style xp @_@

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

windowblins, because stylexp is violating some skinning convention

Signature

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I use windowsblinds, its been all good and easy to configure. XD

Signature

i use the classic style even though im using xp. jus to prevent lagginess as i on my comp for lotsa day before giving it a rest
http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

@_@ i dl style xp i find it easy to use tho its only on trail >_<.... i too on my com for many hours but its not tat laggy >_<... I'm from singapore an now i'm wondering where in the world am i gonna find windowsblinds or style xp....

Sweeet. thanks guys. It's hella awesome.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

I hope this area help for those using xp too >_<

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

You can get WindowBlinds and other great desktop enhancements on:
www.stardock.com

They feature some of the most beautiful and visually appealing desktop enhancements to spice up you're desktop plus they're useful, too.

Must-haves are:
Windowblinds
Objectbar
Objectdock
DesktopX
Keyboard Launchpad
CursorXP
IconPackager
WindowsFX

Signature

WHere is a good place for Anime Styles then?

I checking out the links above.

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Try www.wincustomize.com, The Skins Factory (I don't know the url) or just search google using some creative search strings.

Kind of hard to find anime skins...

Signature

Thanks but the first one doesn't I try next one. Maybe I should try making me own.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.