Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sasuke-kun club and Itachi fan club - Minitokyo

sasuke-kun club and Itachi fan club

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

why do we grils like sasuke -kun? well I like him cause he's hot misterious and did I mention hot omg he is such a hunk.. why do you like sasuke-kun?

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by eclair-chanwhy do we grils like sasuke -kun? well I like him cause he's hot misterious and did I mention hot omg he is such a hunk.. why do you like sasuke-kun?

.....o_O ok ok your a girl... i just think he is cool and stuff...and who says maney girls like him?...well dont know...(i am a boy)

It is time for you to drown

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

well I say that they like him as in beeing cute and stuff but I am a really big fan of sasuke :)
ok I have turned this thread into a Itachi one too so just say what you think

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by eclair-chanwell I say that they like him as in beeing cute and stuff but I am a really big fan of sasuke :)
ok I have turned this thread into a Itachi one too so just say what you think

...but i dont think maney people are going to come...sry to say that eclair

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

it's ok though ... :D it's just bassically for people who are fans of sasuke and itachi

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I love Itachi-sama! He's so hot and cool and mysterious! I mean, Sasuke's all right and all, but I prefer Itachi-sama!
Yay! Go Itachi!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

nah sasuke-kun is soo much better I just want to hug him so badly but he will probably kill me before I have the chance ^_^'

Signature

Tias

Tias

Quote by eclair-channah sasuke-kun is soo much better I just want to hug him so badly but he will probably kill me before I have the chance ^_^'

...lol^^ thats surly true...but if you say he gets stronger then he might let you ^^

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

yeah I wish it could be real -_-

Signature

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

Quote by eclair-channah sasuke-kun is soo much better I just want to hug him so badly but he will probably kill me before I have the chance ^_^'

hey i agree with u.i want to huge him SOO badly.itachi would kill me if i even dared to try to hug him.i like sasuke becuase he hot and quiet about almost everything.i liked it when he wore that one black outfit ;) he looked hot in that one ;)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I agree sooooo much ..hell he would still look hot in anything sasuke and itachi are one of a kind they are very rare :nya:

Signature

paulatoledo

paulatoledo

The Dragon-Blooded

Well, my favs are Sasuke and Itachi for sure...
I love Sasuke in first place for his personality...he is a deep character with many problems he needs to work out alone...and he is not a normal "bad and cool anime character" because he has his cute moments as a child of 12 years old...I like his streght, determination and will...and I really really love him and Naruto together...Im a big yaoi fan and they are my fav couple right now...

As Itachi, its the same thing. He has a lot of problems, nobody understands him and he is all alone. Still, he is strong and I think deep inside he love his brother and thats why he wants him to be his killer...

That s it! Itachi and Sasuke forever!!!

btw, if anyone here is a Sasuke and Naruto fan, come to my group:
http://groups.minitokyo.net/sasuke-and-naruto/

See ya!

* The Dragon Blood is Flowing *

Signature

-- "I am an avenger...
I must obtain power no matter what, even
if I must let the devil take hold of my
body...This is the only way I can kill HIM..."--

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Quote by eclair-chanwhy do we grils like sasuke -kun? well I like him cause he's hot misterious and did I mention hot omg he is such a hunk.. why do you like sasuke-kun?

it's always the cute yet mysterious ones... (i'm a girl) it's sad though, he's what? 12? i'm relatively young as far as people here go, and yet i'm older than he is! *heart broken...* T_T

This thread is so amusing!

I would personally pick Itachi just because I can't stand Sasuke.

I'll get flamed for this I know it! :D This will be like booing in a britney spears concert! trampled by angry fans!

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

aw you dont like sasuke-kun oh well but I also like Itachi-sama hes just so cute I think it all because of the mestyriosness(cant spell big words sorry)

Signature

i like itachi the most! he is definetely stronger and of course much cooler! sasuke is just the "foolish little brother" ! itachi is the real genius of the uchiha-clan, because of his weakness sasuke had to seek power from orochimaru, thats not uchiha-like!

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

with me they are both awsome and strong and good looking :nya:

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I like Sasuke-kun the Most! cause he's so cute! but he can be irritating sometimes but I still like him! I also like Itachi-kun, but I like Sasuke-kun more! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

so so true all hail for sasuke-kun lovers(bows down) XD

Signature

asagoro

hokori o motsu

to anybody who cares: there is now a sasuke fan club!!!! go to http://groups.minitokyo.net/sasuke/
anybody who wants to join is welcome!

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Cause he's cool & very hot. Did I mention I love him & Itachi! There both cool!

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

got a friend who think he is sasuke -_-'
and my sis think naruto is stupid because sasuke is evil now-_-'
i only like sasuke because he has sharingan and is from the Uchiha clan

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

I'd like to join the Itachi FC, but not the Sasuke FC.

Ironically, I find sasuke to be the worst character in naruto and itachi to be the best. It's ironic because they both are in the same clan, look alike, have the same background, and special abilities. But the fact is, they have completely different personalities.

I like itachi because he is a true tensai, smart, cool and collected. He guaranteed his success in all his missions and played out his life in the most clever and witty way, ensuring his survival. Yeah what he did was utterly cruel and unforgivable, but still impressive...

Sasuke on the other hand is too obsessive about his revenge. I understand that having to go through all that at such a young age was tragic and I sympathise for him, but he isn't the only character in the show to have gone through such tragedy. It's like he is purposly avoiding a happy, revenge-free life..I mean, c'mon, try to relax and enjoy life just a little... And now, he is getting help from the one man who is trying to use him..WTF!?!

And another thing..the fact that he hurt naruto is something I can never forgive, and I have officially labelled him as Sasu-gay.

*quickly runs away before all the sasuke-fangirls arrive with knives and pitchforks*

I think that he is just hot bacuse he just is. Sakuke is just a weird yet mysterist person. That sounds kind of hot to me.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.