Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sasuke-kun club and Itachi fan club - Minitokyo

sasuke-kun club and Itachi fan club

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Sasuke rocks he is totally awesome not only is he mysterious but he is a great fighter. To me mysterious boys are the most sexist am i right?

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Itachi trully catch my eyes.....he....I dunno how to explain but he is so cool.....compare to Sasuke Im more loooove Itachi!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

Itachi and Sasuke are so damn irresistable... but I prefer Naruto... XD (weird taste)

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by Chloe-chanI love Itachi-sama! He's so hot and cool and mysterious! I mean, Sasuke's all right and all, but I prefer Itachi-sama!
Yay! Go Itachi!

I knew Chloe-chan would say that haha
For me its sasuke first i love him so much!! He's cool, mysterious, and his bad boy attitude is great i love it!!

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

both hot for me!! XD

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

the two Uchiha bros are smex! they are hot *drools*hehehehehehe hotness they are both like the best in my opinion they are just so damned hot hehehe

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.