Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amusement Parks - Minitokyo

Amusement Parks

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

What are some of your favorite amusement parks to go to, and what do you like to do there?

I've only been to a couple different ones, so my favorite out of the parks i've been to is Kings Island in Ohio. I go there every summer, and its a great park! Has many amazing roller coasters, which is my favorite thing to do when i go there ^_^ I love riding the roller coasters. The bigger and faster, the better! Oh, and if anyone has been to Cedar Point, what are the best coasters there? I'm going there for the first time this summer ^^ yay!

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

My favourite was Universal Studios in Orlando. I loved it there and would go again without question.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well my favorite is Six Flag, I like roller coaster, the more extreme the better, it is a thrill rush to defy gravity :D It is also a great place to relieve stress, fear can make you forget anything ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Here there aren't a lot of them only like 2, and they are boring! :hmpf: But when my family goes to another country we like to go to that kind of parks! One of my favs is Six flags! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I like Kings Island in Ohio as well. I also love Universal and Walt Diney World(both in Florida/ The one in California is Walt Disney land). And Six Flags is good(Kentucky). I really don't have a favorite I like them all.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmm i would say Six Flags or King's Island. those two had the best rides.

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by MordinWell my favorite is Six Flag, I like roller coaster, the more extreme the better, it is a thrill rush to defy gravity :D It is also a great place to relieve stress, fear can make you forget anything ;)

yes, i agree! the thrill is the best part. Waiting in line can be the most nerve racking experience, but once you are on the ride..its all fun!

Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I'm lucky, I live right between Tampa and Orlando (I live in Atlanta for school). I like the new Universal park Islands of Adventure, has good coasters. Busch Gardens in Tampa is really good too.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Quote by KyoFan368I like Kings Island in Ohio as well. I also love Universal and Walt Diney World(both in Florida/ The one in California is Walt Disney land). And Six Flags is good(Kentucky). I really don't have a favorite I like them all.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

Yay!! Some one else who knows Ohio's King's Island!! ^^

i like most amusement parks, since I can almost always find something that I'm interested in or that entertains me! ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

I used to like to go to Six Flags Over Texas, but I'm not as into amusement parks as I once was. I guess I just went too often back when I had a Seasons Pass at 16.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

So far, one of the real parks I've been to was Kings Dominion only because my parents don't want to travel the extra distance to other places.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

when i was little, i must've rode Pirates of the Carribbean @ DisneyLand a thousand frickin times! but, uhm....the closest amusement park is Great America....it SO easy to sneak in! the people never suspect my upside down and backwards hand stamps with suspiciously light ink.....Great America's kinda tired these days tho.....is Disney World as fun as i hear it is?! or is it for a younger crowd?

Alton Tower's in the UK for me. Good memories of a sixth form trip there. Loads of rides and other amusements if being thrown around really fast isn't your cup of tea. I also really like Bush gardens when I went but i was only little so can't remember much. Tidal wave was fun (the wave used to knock me over)

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

I've only been to one big park that I can remember. That was eurodisney. When I went there I was afraid of rollercoasters. When I left I was an adrenaline junkie XD
They had pretty good rides but as I haven't experienced any other parks, I can't make a comparison.

Signature Image

waiiiiiii paramont canada's wonderland!!!^^
best amusement park eva!!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I haven't been to any theme parks, hopefully i will make time this summer but i heared Kings Island is a good choice.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

i've only been on six flags roller coasters. my favorite ones are the wooden ones that scare you before you even step on because the whole thing shakes and roars above you as you wait in line. and the drops are more enjoyable as well.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

six flags, universal, kings dominion, hershey park

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I love amusement parks. I went to this really big one when I was little, but I can't remember the name of the place.
I adore roller coasters, especially the fast ones with lots of seep dips. They give you this amazing rush. ^_^

Quote by glassreflectioni've only been on six flags roller coasters. my favorite ones are the
wooden ones that scare you before you even step on because the whole
thing shakes and roars above you as you wait in line. and the drops are
more enjoyable as well.

I agree with you. I rode this huge wooden roller coaster once and was scared shitless juts by looking at the thing. I rode it, and it was terrifying. Then I got back into the line again. XD

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Universal Studios...Islands of Adventure!! I love the Hulk ride there...so fun!! Also, the Spiderman one...and the Return of the Mummy ride...omg...just...the best!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Quote by skysong
I've only been to a couple different ones, so my favorite out of the parks i've been to is Kings Island in Ohio. I go there every summer, and its a great park! Has many amazing roller coasters, which is my favorite thing to do when i go there ^_^ I love riding the roller coasters. The bigger and faster, the better! Oh, and if anyone has been to Cedar Point, what are the best coasters there? I'm going there for the first time this summer ^^ yay!

Cool, Ohio eh? Wish I could go there sometime. I actually live in Southern California and the only amusement parks I got to are Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Six Flags, there's others like Sea World, but I'm not a big fan of fish. Haha, plus it's only fun when you're young and watching shows and stuff, but afterwards it gets boring. I really prefer the amusement parks with a bunch of roller coasters. I love those places. Six Flags is a favorite of mine. The rides there are so awesome. Come on down to Southern California sometime.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I could never handle rollercoasters well, which sorta defeats the major point and fun of amusement parks, lol ^^;; So as you've probably guessed, I haven't been to many theme parks and I can't even remember all the names of the ones I have been too.

Generally at amusements parks, the most daring 'rides' I go on are the merry-go-rounds and the ferris wheel and even then I'm a little nervous. I also like to play the games there, though it's quite hard to win anything that's worth the price to play in the first place. The water parks are fun as well, a great way to cool of in the summer.

Paramount Canada's Wonderland near Toronto. I usually...

-Ride most of the roller coasters
-Play arcade games (Mainly DDR XD )
-Eat the food there

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really go to amusement parks, but I guess Disneyland in LA was pretty good. I also like Hong Kong's Ocean Park. I love that place, but it was so friggin' hot in the summer.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.