Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black or white ? - Minitokyo

Black or white ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

Hi. evryone likes boy or girl on manga or anime .. but I don't know . What i wont ... Do you want bad ( girl or men ) or nice , cute , sweet good ( men or girl) .... hmmm good ..I like hevy, bad men .. yeh ! I ilke vampire !!. I you what do you want ?

see ya! ^-^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

not sure what the point of this thread is...whats the question? I'm confused ^_^'

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

I think she's asking if you like nice cute girls/boys or sort of "bad" girls/boys
I'd much prefer a nice cute girl thanks ;)

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Nice and cute girls for me. Bad guys/girls are important in the titels I like reading, but it's the cuties I like the most (look wide: Hinata Hyuuga from 'Naruto').

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I like good characters most of the time, but I also like bad/evil characters if they are cool enough or the "good" characters are real idoits and the whole plot of the story just happens to go agaisnt them.

E.g, I hate stupid kids cartoon shows where the bad guy has some big superweapon which he will use to blow up the world, but some stupid little "good" character does something pathetic that just about anyone could do to stop the bad character, and it works. Ever since I was a little kid that has annoyed the crap of me. >_<

but yeah, if its realistic, then good guys/girls rule. ^_^

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

what do you think a satan would like hmmm?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wildvanilla

wild vanilla

Crazie funnie guys for mie!! Eg. Shigure & Ayame (Furuba)

[full.moon.wo.sagashite.]

Signature

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I would have to go with a nice cute girl, :D but on the other hand I dont mind the bad. XD

Signature

I like the bad ones ;) hihi ^______________^ But i wouldn't mind the good one :) In mangas the bad ones are more cool :D :D :D

Holt

Holt

pffft

Which anime girl? I guess Lacus from GS because she's just so pretty and kind :)
Also Orihime from Bleach because she's such a cute ditz XD

Signature Image

whatever comes... I can work it out ^_~

hmmm... i think.... everyone are good in other site :D i like good girls and bad mens ! :) Yami

short, nice, cute, girls but i wouldnt mind a bad girl

I like funny guys. This'll probably sound crazy, but I kinda like Lee from 'Naruto'... and Naruto himself.
From other titels Sanji ('One Piece'), even though he's kinda pervert...
Jio from '666 Satan'...
Tasuki from 'Fushigi Yuugi'...
The list is a little long, so I best just stop right there. :)

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Hot and sexy girls for me.
Hinata Hyuuga from 'Naruto' is an exception. ;)

No idea yet :D

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Ehhh? sadictic bastards (Brad Crawford from Weiss), funny and silly but strong perverts (Takamiya from Love Mode and Sengoku from PoT >xd)... and stuff like this... don't like cuteness ;p...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

i like semi gd n bad. heh

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

me go for cute, nice and energetic~ XD
they're fun to be with~~

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I would like a nice caring guy.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

Depends really...^^ Both are good, it just depends on who's there...

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by an-chanhe he he nice comment !! breadcrust say what person on anime you like ?

Merille and Kirika (from Noir) are an example of the kind of characters I like. They are skilled killers, but inside, they have emotions just like anyone else, and things dont always go their way.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.