Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vacation Spots - Minitokyo

Vacation Spots

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There hasn't been a thread on this for a while, so I thought I would take the liberty of starting another.

For sure, I want to get away from my home in New York and go someplace far. I would rather go to my girlfriend's house to stay for a week or even a month because I'm tired of going through the lectures with my parents. I need time for myself these days.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Practically anywhere, were there's good, outdoors, coz I like travelling on foot and on bike.
But the most important thing is company. If I'm with my friends, then anyplace can be a fun one (accidental rhyme).
I wouldn't be able to stand my parents for too long. ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

I think I'd like to go white water rafting or spelunking again.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I would actually like to go back to Japan for once. It would be my fourth time doing so in under like 4 or 5 years. **Snickers**

Besides, what I like about vacations is that you can relax and spend some spare time enjoying life as its thrown right at you. The sights, the scenes - the entertainment. No more worries to think about, and its just you walking along the world, and having lots of fun.

I enjoy capturing pictures and taking souvenirs along the way to remind me of the time I spent while on vacation. It definitely is the time of your life - oh yeah! **Nods** Ahh - yes, I can't wait to travel back across half the planet indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18For sure, I want to get away from my home in New York and go someplace far. I would rather go to my girlfriend's house to stay for a week or even a month because I'm tired of going through the lectures with my parents. I need time for myself these days.

no no hanging around the house! We'd be going somewhere for sure! Maybe to an amusement park, or a beach! Those are great spots to me! :)

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, I'm going to Japan in the Summer and I am very excited about it. The only other place I can think of is Orlando again for the theme parks that I enjoyed XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Depends how much money and time you have.
If you have both of those things, I would really recommend Japan.
I went there for a month and it was one of the most relaxing things I've ever done.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

California, Florida, Kentucky, Texas, New York and Louisiana as far as the Lower 48 go...abroad, I'd go to Germany, Britain, and most certainly Japan. I might go to Ireland too :)

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't understand why people would visit Britain, but that comes with having lived there my whole life ^^; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by skysongno no hanging around the house! We'd be going somewhere for sure! Maybe to an amusement park, or a beach! Those are great spots to me! :)

The amusement parks sound nice, and even just playing frisbee or flying kites sound nice. I would do anything to leave New York City, let alone the state. I'm tired of the same scenery over and over again.

Ooh, and Japan would be a really nice vacation spot. Thus, it would give me a chance to see their ways of life.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

go a head and just do it
i hope Dique behiden you

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I would go to hawaii, japan, (if possible), california, or mabey other spots. But I would go with someone that I care. Like one of my friends so I won't get bored easily.

Signature Image

tfeki16

tfeki16

Konohamaru

i will go to the greek islands and have fun with frends hang out and all this staf and maby i will go to england just to see my cousin and have a lot of fun there!!

3rds grandson

Holt

Holt

pffft

Quote by Aa-chanWell, I'm going to Japan in the Summer and I am very excited about it.
The only other place I can think of is Orlando again for the theme
parks that I enjoyed XD .

awwwww I wanna go to Japan! T_T
I'd also like to go to canada for no particular reason :)

Signature Image

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I really want to go to Japan!!! I would like to go anywhere actually. Someday...

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

I would like to go anywhere that is a first world country of course, wish to open my ends to new horizons

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Holt

Quote by Aa-chanWell, I'm going to Japan in the Summer and I am very excited about it.
The only other place I can think of is Orlando again for the theme
parks that I enjoyed XD .

awwwww I wanna go to Japan! T_T
I'd also like to go to canada for no particular reason :)

well, i'm already in Canada XP but i agree with the "I want to go to Japan!" ^^

streamside

streamside

deranged.

Quote by Aa-chanI don't understand why people would visit Britain, but that comes with having lived there my whole life ^^; .

er.. maybe the haunted houses/places? jokez.

Yes, Japan would be a nice choice...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

In my vacations, I just stay at home and veg XD Playing on the comp all day or go out with friends to hang around or maybe to an internet cafe so we can play together. Going overseas sounds good but prices are high and I don't like sitting in a plane or car or whatever transport for more than 2 hours -_- But really I should go visit Malaysia again. Miss that country. Everyone seems to want to go to Japan o_O Maybe I should go there as well.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Vacation spots? Wow, my list is endless, lol. But at the top of that list, is to visit France and Switzerland again, my favourite European countries. Some other countries that come to mind include China, Japan, Ireland, and Australia.

My parents love to travel so I've visited quite a number of place already, but there are so many destinations I have yet to journey to. Initially I disliked traveling because for the jet-lag and 'displaced' feeling I always felt. Also, taking a vacation isn't as stressfree as it should be ~ once back home, I usually take another vacation to unwind from a vacation, lol.

But now, I quite enjoy traveling and if you ever spot me in a foreign place, I'll be the girl running around taking pictures and raiding every gift/souvenior shop ^^

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Anywhere is a great vacation spot, as long as I'm not at home or at school; however, I would really like to go to Japan.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i would definitely love to get out of my country for a while and go somewhere far away like, France! and also egypt ^^ love those pyramids. and don't forget Japan! i've always wanted to go there!!

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Fiji dude...so fun!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Any good place. I'd like to go to a place with a lot of history like Kyoto, Israel or somewhere interesting .

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.