Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vacation Spots - Minitokyo

Vacation Spots

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

I would like to be with my friends, but also travelling with my family. I love to travel in different countries. :d
i would like to go to Japan, but it lies so far from me in Sweden...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

A Place Worth Going
If It's A A 1 Day Trip I'll B Beach/ Or A Place Nice And Relaxing.. The Beach Is A Lil' 2 Far From Where I Am Now, Or MayB Camp Or Sumfinn
If It's Like For Weeks OR Month I'd Probably Say A Place Like Different Country

I've been to more 37 countries in my life, so I've seen quite a bit for my young age. I just recently returned from India, and I'm going to Japan, China, USA, Russia, Colombia, and Venezuela this summer.

However, I still want to go to Australia, Phillipines, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Germany, Austria, Indonesia, Nepal, Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Palestine, Bermuda, Thailand, Iraq, and I guess Poland.

Lol, quite a few countries I have I want to visit. I'm fascinated with other worlds. That's one of the primary reasons I want to become an intelligence agent. It demands extreme travel.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Some where different and exotic, like India, or Hawwii. I would also enjoy being in the water way from all of my social problems!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

If i were to get away for a while i would love to visite japan the gardens and tokyo and stuff and of course i would bring my friend am acctually plan a trip there for next summer lol am a little nervous but hopefully i can get everything planned out in time lol

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Shanghai's great for shopping, the night life is fab too. Just learn to look out for pickpockets. :D

Besides the endless entertainment, the city lights are beautiful. The population's huge, but then again crowds are fun.

There's hardly anywhere quiet, but it's great if you enjoy the hustle.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I am going to Italy this summer to see my uncles, aunts, cousins, and my grandfather.
I loved the Alps and I liked going to the Northeastern beach. I remember the sea being the color of emerald green and the sand was as fine as flour.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Head out to the coast, it's great fun, and looks really nice. It's a good place to gather your thoughts and really put yourself at ease about things. Or a theme parks are great for having fun though, especially when the queues are down....but they're expensive too -_-;

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I like to go to beautiful places... I love to see pretty sceneries. ^__^ I like to visit the beautiful places here in our country. I also love to visit the beautiful islands here in the Philippines.
I like also to go to Japan!!! XD

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I really would like travel to Japan or the tropical rainforest or New Zeeland or USA .......so many places I never been.........

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

It's been a long,long time since I've been to a vacation.I would really like to go to a different country,maybe to Greece. :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by LenneIt's been a long,long time since I've been to a vacation.I would really like to go to a different country,maybe to Greece. :)

ya...Greece is nice..i just love the ancient structures....such beauty....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hummmmmmph'
some where that far from home,.... not outside NZ tho, cant afford it, LOL
but yeah,... sumwhere that i can relax wif me mrs, friends, n relatives, or mayB by me own,..
some where that got nice place 2 c, sit, smoke n drink, HAR HAR HAR
LOLz

Signature

sword

sword

wuzzahh

came back from spring break @ taiwan. all i can say is that the place is great -well if ur azn of course. shopping and eating is wondrous. girls there are topnotch compared to the ones @ ny. they know how to cope with 8 hr school days, 2 hr cram sessions, 2 hrs hw daily and still manage to dress up well and go shopping ^_~ only fault there is the heat and the prices for name brand clothing. all in all great place to visit and to stay.

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

well.... wow.... lots of nice places 2 go 2, well.... I would love 2 go bak 2 my homeland (peninsula)... so i guess that would make it a home-peninsula... lol, i don't know where that came from... anyway, i'd go back to Philippines, or maybe Macau off the mainland China

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i'd like to go to Japan or China....
somewhere far from here that would be interesting to see...
probably anywhere though, as long as it is a change in scenery ^_^

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Japan. what else is there to say....many get the courge to go to the beach w/ my friends and actually wear a swim suit anf actually go int he water....you see I go to the beach in jeans and a jacket....Sammy dun like showing off her body X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

anywhere for me -- as long as it's away from home!! ^_^

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

the best vacation spot for me would be a house near the beach. anywhere will do as long as there is a beach provided the white sands and everything. i like the beach so much. in addition you can have do many things while in the beach from sunrise to sunset. as long as you have the right company and the right amount of money.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

an island or a nice spot that is beautiful i can relax and have time to myself to, i know how you feel, my parents expect so much out of me, and new york is so hectic...so the park is like my escape or my friend's house

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.