Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GAME: the Neverending Story - Minitokyo

GAME: the Neverending Story

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

After seeing how popular the former thread became (within the space of a day, two more threads appeared with the same idea...), I decided to start a new storyline...however...this time there shall be a few rules to help reign it in.

[1] Only continue on the previous installment that the user before you made; if someone unexpectedly posts before you can answer the previous user, then edit your post to reflect the new post.

[2] This is, as the title suggests, "a neverending story;" no user may end the story too soon, unless it begins to get out of hand.

[3] Hippos of any kind may not be mentioned.

That being said...I'll begin...

A long time ago, when the world was still young, there was a vast and glorious kingdom known as Salasala...
...unfortunately...
...Sarandala Ravishinu, the current king of Salasala, was infertile. And so, the people feared the end of the blessed Ravishnu dynasty, which had brought peace to their land for over three millenia. Until one day...
...the queen was pronounced pregnant (by the king or not, we'll never know...)! The people, ignoring the obvious, cheered at this news, and eagerly awaited the arrival of the heir...

...and so, a child was born to the country of Salasala; peasants and nobles alike gathered from every corner of the land, to pay their respects to the Princess Hanasari Zeranosus. Including, unfortunately, an evil witch, who wasn't even invited to the damn reception.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18857/

It's a recent thread, so you can continue a story there. Have fun.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

No, no...the former thread I was referring to was called "GAME: Spider's Web," which was 13 pages long...

The other threads based on this idea were:

Game: Story continuation...bring out the creativity in you....^_^ [12 pages long]
Game: Story Time [8 pages long]

I believe there may have been others as well as these. And, besides..as long as the opening story is original, then it shouldn't matter whether nor not the same idea had been posted before.

Yet, it wasn't the evil witch who had been eyed with suspicion at this enourmous reception, for another individual had been present, someone that no one had seen in years: the one they had called The Dragon Knight, Julian Thunderhammer. He was a young man still although people would swear he should have appeared as a very old man. Whispers went wild and the nobility glanced in fear at the powerful and dark young elite warrior. The black armoured man walked on, getting closer to the throne, his hands to his sides, moving his finger slightly as guards came to stop from moving ahead. A couple of guards were about to block his path when they brought their own hands to choke themselves.

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

I wis this game insn't that long.. becouse if it is.. then... the mot probably is that i get lost my inet ccount and good bye nospheratu on the middle of the game.. or better.. in almost the end.. facing the ultimate... imagine... that's so sad :((

and as the knight walket towards the throne, at the horror of the people, the witch started to walk too...
soon, the king realized... they weren't the only ones... from the shadows, they started to emerge... between the people they walked... not hidding, just unnoticed till they wished to be seen, Damn Knights... the WitchLords and Kings of the dark realms, Dragons ariving at the the towers of the magnificent castle... as the people started to panic, an run towars nowhere... like animals...
as the the mightiest shapes of evil gather around the trhone, a few guards make stand between the masters Chaos, and the king.. for not only the evil ones were present, mighty fair lads stud by the kings side.

As Julian took one step further, A tall knigth a black armor also, with fire red details, put himself in fron of him... "I wish to give the child my blessing, my fair knight... I swear, I mean no harn on such a memorable day." as the knight held himself in front of him, stearing, with burnig eyes, red and deep, as the pits of hell.
"would U let my pass, ¡Oh! mighty Arthas?"...

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

The deplorable Arthas simply grunted, and turned around.

before Julian simply raised him in the air by the back of his neck with one hand. The dark knight smirked at the power he possesses and looked around before throwing the tall knight away..
"I demand to know who fathered that child"

"Fool..." was the only answer as Julian turned around just to see Arthas standing up... "I'm not that easy".
Julian smiled, as he smeled a confrontation, as the reamining "guests" watched...
Arthas began to walk to the trhone, as Julain jumped, towards him, as reaching for its sword, the one that granted him his name, "thunderhammer" willing to slipt the knight in 2 halves.
but as he did, he was suddenly paralized. "I thouht U would know better... For as U, one of the greatest evil, swing across this lands, to behold the newborn, Did U thought that a Millenary Dynasty would go unprotected??" as he said this words Tousands of soldiers uncovered themselves, and as for many evil came, many great ones also did. "Included the great Bahamut (jaja), dragon lord of warlocks came... the one that casted the protection spell for the ocation" Arthas said, as Julain pulled himself together.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Thunderhammer felt a slight chill in the depths of his stomach; his head bowed momentarily, then rose in defiance. "I have come only to pay my respects to this child...and seek out the man who fathered her."

There was a collective gasp around the room; the fair queen turned white, the king red, roses in a field of thorns. "What?! WHAT insolence IS this?..." Ravishinu's voice echoed across the murmering hall.

suddenly Thunderhammer, was soruonded by an energy field, that electrified him, and drove him unconcient... Arthas ordered to have him taken to the doungeons, trown into a cell, but uso no lock for it, insteadhe gave them 4 blue stones, and told the guard to put one on each corner of the cell, and secure the cell door with a blue silk scarf, "same to store his weapons and armor, put them chest made of caoba wood, and sealed it with only a blue silk scarf. I'll visit him later"
after saing this words he rushed to meet lord Ravishinu, hoping to be able to undone the danger that Thunderhammer released with those words

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

For you see, the princess- and the queen- had a terrible secret...

...for her real father was a Black Beast- a fiend from the very depths of Hell!...surely, if knowledge of this broke out, the people of Salasala would revolt and slaughter the royal family, thus sending the noble country into chaos...and thus...the planet Iradan itself!

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

this is part of the profecy, the day that the kid would have the age enough to take the kingdom he would slay their parents and open the realm of the dead protected by Can Cerberus. The queen has been "blessed" to have children by the black beast...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

...unfortunately...Thunderhammer was powerless to do anything to halt this prophecy from taking root; he was locked within the highest tower of the ivory palace, bound to the wall by cruelly wrought chains from a bygone era. And thus, he was left there to die.

Fifteen years passed, with the princess growing in the eyes and hearts of her subjects. No one in the land of Salasala adored her; with the exception of Bahamut, the wisest and most powerful of the dragoons. For he had sensed a growing aura around the girl Hanasari, one that reeked of decay and loathing...

(!!!! ok... so I thought that thunderhammer was the bad guy... anyway)
in those fifteen years, she had proven to be worthy of a royal elite cast.
she exeled in every thing she did, a genius when it came to history, logic, astrolgy or anything she wanted to study, she proved also, to be the finest swordsman in palace, and went far beyond their fathers expectatives, with the finest teachers of the entire lands, having Bahamuts wisdom, and Arthas skills by her side.

She had indeed, every thing she needed, a great future ahead...

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

ON A FAR LAND where THE FIRE doesnt BURN AND THE AIR IS thicker THAN bricks the white sorceres (who knew everything about the profecy) perccevied the evil within the childe of the black beast she traveled at the speed of mind to the kingdom of Salasala to stop this apocalypse, but she couldnt do this alone she needed the help of a warrior... thunderhammer

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Just then, a large pink bunny jumped out of the bushes and screamed:
"Will you keep it #@$&ing down?! Your giving me a %$^&ing headache!!"
Everyone was silent, shocked to see such a beast of burden speak the language of man.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

[We...shall ignore that last post. Because eventually...a hippo shall become involved. And we DO NOT WANT THAT.]

And so, the white sorceress Arimantua traveled to Salasala, to free the imprisoned warrior Thunderhammer...

...who, at that very moment, was being granted a visit by the princess Hanasari. For you see...she had taken a shining to the still attractive Dragon Knight, and even harboured a girlish crush on him. This was not lost on Thunderhammer; hiding his horror and disgust, he was forced to entertain the princess, every day of the week, in his dismal tower.

(I'm so glad it came out like this... I didn't wanned any hippos on the way... not yet... muhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.... coff cofff... ejem... so, lets continue)
As the white witch flew thru the lands, Arthas had a little meeting with Lord Bahamut on the witchcrafts tower...
"Time crawls near, and the princes is now reaching her full pontencial" said Bahamut...
"soon the profesy might come to realize itself, and she has exeled all of our expectancies"
he started to walk thru the room... looking at the window from time to time...
"Do U think that it is wise to go along with this?"
"be paitient my young Knight, only time shall tell. Now go, the king awaits U, don't want to make him grow impatient."
As Arthas walked to the door, a shadow flew off the window, in a smooth but rushed jump.
Bahamut took a sit, and became lost in his thoughts.

soon he said... soon

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

arthas went and had a little chat with the king:
arthas(a): "my humble regards my king you desired to see me?"
king(k):"yes indeed, i have something that doesnt let me sleep in the last days"
a:"in what can i help you my king?"
k:"please lets go somewhere else to talk more personally"
a:"as you wish my king"
and they went farther to the balcony of the castle and the king sighed seeing his reign...

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

...draw to a close; Ravishinu could feel the dark hand of death closing about his heart.

"I fear for my daughter..."

Arthas started at this. What could there be to worry about? The princess had no enemies within Salasala, and had deemed herself nearly worthy for the crown. Within the few years the king had left, she would surely be prepared to succeed him...

"...as the moon rises upon the twilight of her life."

With this solemn air, the king returned into the castle.

................................................................................................................................................... Thunderhammer? I'm sorry, are you alright?" His left eye was twitching uncontrollably.

"N-n-n-no, princ-prin-" The title failed to escape Thunderhammer's mouth. Hanasari winced slightly.

"Do you need me to fetch the doctor for you? Or perhaps you would like a glass of water?" Her exuberance made her; a rose with her thorn, blooming in the middle of a compost heap. "Oh!...Lord Thunderhammer, your hands!"

Thunderhammer had entered conniptions, twitching and frothing at the mouth in a most umpleasant manner.

"Ah!...ah!...someone! Someone please, come!..." Hanasari fled the room and glided swiftly down the stairs.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Then, off in the horizon, came a silhouette of a lone soldier riding upon his horse.
Sword in hand, ready to slay all whom dared cross his path.
Murder in his eyes, he silently swore by every essence of his being
that he would take vengeance upon the white sorceress.
His name... was Peter.
But first, he would fulfill his fathers wishes that were given to him upon his royal deathbed.
He would kill the princess.
For you see, his father was KING of the Black Beasts,
and a forbidden halfling such as the princess brought disgrace to the name of Hell.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

peyo

peyo

rolemaster

it was Peter, the son of Lucifer, who had to take this vengeance over and demonstrate to his 3 brothers that he wasn't as incopetent as they thought and take over the reign of his father that was at his uncles charge.. Baal. But.. in Salasala Bahamut percieved something wasn´t okay and stopped meditating... he didnt know that hell opened his doors so that peter could pass and dindt know that the white sorceres closer than he could ever imagine...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.