Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 girls what do you look for in a guy - Minitokyo

girls what do you look for in a guy

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

just wanted to get some ladies view since we have moonbaby asking the guys.
I don't try with girls itz gonna be what itz gonna be and I am who I am .
I still got love for the ladies thats why I want to know what you look 4 in a guy.

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

WolfPuppy

WolfPuppy

A pro at the puppy whine

I look for intelligence and he has to be respectful of others and myself. My father must like him and he must be a Christian and respect my opinions. Does that help? I hope it does! ^_^'

I'm also quite curious on this subject. It seems like no matter what you do, you can never satisfy a woman. You always fall short in one way or another.

Quote by ehtoanokusoI'm also quite curious on this subject. It seems like no matter what you do, you can never satisfy a woman. You always fall short in one way or another.

No comment on that last part :D

Intelligence, humor, playfulness, and a snuggle buddy. Note the difference between looking for and finding... heh :sweat:

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well, I'm a guy (just to let you know). But I think that these are the things that girls look for in a guy:

1. clever ; not too smart nor dumb
2. cleaness
3. funny ; if your not "that" funny, just be glad that she's around
4. respactful to others
5. good sense of humor
6. never call them "les", or "whor" i learned that the hard way
7. understand what their telling you
8. when they tell u something, don't get the wrong idea on some things
9. try to be nice at all times
There's more but I just can't seem to remember. Some of these may be wrong, I don't know. But what I do know is that they look for a good sense of humor. I hope that this can make things "womewhat" easer for you.

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Well... *takes out list*

I certainly am looking for a good overall appearance. Okay, not the sex god (though, you know, a little bonus is always welcomed...^^), but someone who cares a least a little for his looks. Clean, appropriate clothes and the such.

But of course a good appearance is nothing if the guy is empty. I like witty, smart guys, who can keep up in a conversation and touch multiple subjects. Also, someone who can come up with good come back and reply.

Then, someone with a strong personality. Quiet and unsure guy are really nice too, but I'm personally looking for someone independant, but caring. He has to be able to surprise me. And have a temper. Not THAT much of a temper, but just enough.

As for the rest... look, every person is different and I don't know what interesting trait I might find. I'll love the guy for who he is, as long as he loves me back and knows how to give, not only take...

--Scarlet

Well, for me he's got to look as if he's well kept..in other words e.g. clean body, hair and finger nails etc...a goodlooking guy might look like God's gift to women from a distance but it's what comes out of his mouth...SPEECHWISE..that interests me, is he intelligent? is he attentive?, does he listen to you? can he think on his feet? Is he caring? Does he treat you and the other other members of your family with respect and curtesy? Is he capable of giving as well as taking?...Is he a good conversationalist? e.g. talk about anythingelse other than computers, cars and sports etc...doesn't matter if he doesn't look like a male model etc...it's his personality more than anything that will reel a person like me in...having a good sense of humor will also help a guy's cause no end...love, respect and trust....if that exsists between us then he's the kind of guy I'd want to spend my time with..^_^

I like my guys with a nice round ass XD

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by SharinganKnightI like my guys with a nice round ass XD

What is up with the ass!?!? :sweat:

Isn't there any "other" features that you guys like?

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

You... are... so... obsessed.^^

--Scarlet

I like a guy with a nice jaw bone and has a sweet smile. He has to be able to make me happy no matter what and sweetness in all.

Oh yeah miraku-spike and ShainganKnight you "guys" have to go find the one about what do you like in a girl thread.

Quote by miraku-spike

What is up with the ass!?!? :sweat:

Isn't there any "other" features that you guys like?

the day men grow a pair of boobs I'll get back to you on that ;)

Signature Image

Oh Woh!!! You mean you guys are talking about "guys!!!" Kinda scary.....

Quote by SharinganKnightthe day men grow a pair of boobs I'll get back to you on that ;)

*laughs* You look at men SharinganKnight?

Quote by Alisha
*laughs* You look at men SharinganKnight?

haha no..it was a joke ;) if ever you catch me checking out a dude it will be one from this list

Johnny Depp
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise

even then it will be for mere comparison

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by Alisha*laughs* You look at men SharinganKnight?

haha no..it was a joke ;) if ever you catch me checking out a dude it will be one from this list
Johnny DeppBrad PittTom Cruiseeven then it will be for mere comparison

It's getting creepier by the minute. SharinganKnight, this thread is called "Girls, what do you look for in a guy?". So scram. Unless there's something you have been hiding all this time..? XP

--Scarlet

Quote by ScarletIt's getting creepier by the minute. SharinganKnight, this thread is called "Girls, what do you look for in a guy?". So scram. Unless there's something you have been hiding all this time..? XP
--Scarlet

*laughs* Yeah Scarlet is right SharinganKnight. Maybe your...... Nah....

Quote by ScarletIt's getting creepier by the minute. SharinganKnight

heh, what can I say, Im not a nice guy ;)

Quote by Scarlet
this thread is called "Girls, what do you look for in a guy?". So scram. Unless
there's something you have been hiding all this time..? XP
--Scarlet

err...Im the type who speaks his mind remember, if I my sexuality was bent you would already know ;)

Signature Image

err sharinganknight isnt gay and im proof he isnt ;)
what i look for in a dude is there personality they half to have a good personality and they half to be cute! lol

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I love the way guys smile when they like you and the way they actually do their hair when they know they'll be seeing you. I love all the small gestures they have to show they care!

I think that it sometimes seems like you can never please a girl because we like to keep you on your toes. Besides if you knew that being you was what we liked, you wouldn't do all the cute things you do to try and do the sometimes impossible things we ask. lol. And what would be the fun in that?

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Hmmm, well firstly... he has to have a sense of humour! I can't stress that enough.... we should have some things in common, so we can have fun hanging out.. playing games you know. As for looks, I look for nice eyes and a sweet smile, looking at someone's eyes and smile can say a lot.. he doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous in my books... I don't care much, most good looking guys aren't respectful ...

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

honest, funny, childish (not immature, big difference), playful, loving, and always there to talk. all that = perfect

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Cadi

Cadi

True

What I look for in a guy? Is probably a guy whoes nice and funny... You are probably thinking yea sure thats what every girl says but its true for me. I should have fun with the guy and I also look for someone that makes me smile.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Quote by ehtoanokusoI'm also quite curious on this subject. It seems like no matter what
you do, you can never satisfy a woman. You always fall short in one way
or another.

Yea that's cuz people have their differences. It's what makes the world go round.

What do I look in a girl...Hmmmmm...ohhhhh hahahaha wrong thread j/k
~takes notes~ interesting but yeah, it's good to see we each have our own "what do you like in a girl/boy" thread. ^__^
~poofs out~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.