Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do yall have a best friend? - Minitokyo

Do yall have a best friend?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

K-chan is my best friend! :D Or as you all know her, Evanrued.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

I tend to keep to myself in public, so I don't make much friends. So I don't have one.

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i don't have a best friend since i hate choosing one of my friends... i don't treat one of them more special than the other since it'd be unfair for the others... although, i have someone who is closer to me than the others and we're quite opposites

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Yes , of course >.<
we we're friends since kindergardten XD
Long time agio >.>

Quote by -Kiyoshi-I tend to keep to myself in public, so I don't make much friends. So I don't have one.

Sure u have >.>
Whether u realize it or not ;)

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I'm so jealous! >_<, I have a best friend back then but we got separated and we're not that close anymore, and one of my bestfriends betrsyed me but we're still friends but not bestfriends.... But i still have some friends but not that close though... ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I've got a number of friends but I don't know whether I'd single them out for best friend status. Two of them would definitely fall under that category, but I haven't caught up with them for a while because they're so busy, but they'd be the closest I'd say to being best friends. ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I used to have a best friend, but not anymore. I've become alot darker as time passes and that scares people :(

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Yep, since I was 2 ^-^.... she lives across the street too

Signature

Yes I have a best friend I consider as a brother...Known each other for the past 17 years...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yes i have a best friend... we met in high school and were able to become closer friends after we were both involved in some really messy high school drama involving me, him, and his gf, who was also one of my close friends. :\

Signature Image

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

yeah...i have quite a few...after parted ways ( they all gone to different universities and i still chat with them via ICQ....mm...nearly everyday)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Yeah, My friend Sarah and I have known each other since highschool. Thing is, we didn't hung out all that much in school, but we we're always together on weekends and now we're the best of friends. I lost sit of all my highschool buddies, but I know my friendship with her will last.

Signature Image

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

i...dont have a friend =[ *heads down looking at my toes*
so..yea..im a loner...no best friend for me =[

--o'.'---o

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

I've got two best friends! Yay!
Actually, I think people should have friends and best friends. Best friends will be where its at, cuz they're the few people you can really personal with.
Having lotsa normal friends is nice too, but if you try to spread urself thin over a whole lot of them, no one really benefits from that friendship.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I lovez every one and every one is my best friend heres a list:

Britt, shaun, tina, james, alan, greyson, darell (my bestest friend), rachael, marianne, jesii, sam, alissa, erin, ashley, glenda, skyla and oh my there are too many too name!!!

But yeah I love having friends and I don't know what I would do with out them!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

MartialArtist121

MartialArtist121

Spirit of a true warrior

Ya i have a best friend. Or should i say many best friends

I have 2 best friends , 2 ppl i can always realy on nomatter what . No matter how meany ppl i know and meet i can always talk to these dudes and hang around with them.

I've got several

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

I got 3 besti friends which we are like sisters (know each other for about 5 years now)

"The true age of a person is the age of their heart."

I have a few best friends but i also have my closest friend who i have known most of my life. We try not to hang out with each other so much that we get sick of eachother but we are pretty close. Then my best friends are sort of the next level for me. I know i can count on my closest friend for anything, but i never seem to know for sure about my best friends. For example one of them got mad at me for not going out with one of her friends even though she knew i don't want a girlfriend right now because i've been too busy lately. And now my best friend hasn't talked to me the same way since then.

I got best friend which I consider like a brother, known him since elementary school in Kindergarten.

hey that's cool. i've been getting some pretty interesting comments on here lately...yeah well im sure everybody has at least one friend!

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

I don't like the word "best friend" cuz you can't call a person your best friend and another your 2nd best friend.. -_- I think it's just wrong to call them that.. I have two friends who are always there for me when I have problems..

Signature Image

i have 3 best friends!! i've known them for 10 years but our little "gang" shaped 3 years ago.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.