Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do yall have a best friend? - Minitokyo

Do yall have a best friend?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

I have 3, then a bunch of good friends. My one best friend I have known for over 10 years.

For my school Grad Yearbook this year I was voted Most Likely To: Owe you $500!
I am also learning Jiu-Jitsu.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

My best friend is my sister. Well, not sister by blood but she may as well be. Her and her husband both. We have been friends now going on, what? Eight... no, nine years. She's cool by me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I have a best friend that I've known since kindergarten. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I have 3. My friend Sean, who is like a brother. My friend Dave, who again, is like a brother. And finally, my actual brother; Dave. I truly am blessed to have such great friends.

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Yes, I have, and she knows who she is. ^_~

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I most certainly do have a best friend. He might not know who he is, but never mind ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

i have 2. one ive know since the 4th grade. he was the only friend i could count on for years. and a girl i met 2 years back. we bonded fast and are like brother and sister.

Gluttony

Gluttony

To eat, or not to eat...

Hmm, I have 3. I feel that you can have a lot of best friends, whom you can really trust and sacrifice for. But I'm trying to figure out if you get annoyed and pissed a lot at them... does that mean they're really not my best friend?

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I kind of do...but I dunno if she considers me her best friend. I have never really had a best friend before. :( I have lots of other friends, but no one I could really consider my best friend.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I just have friends. Its sad bot i dont have a best friends, they allways betray me in someway -_-

Signature

I'm a loner, though back when I DID have friends, I didn't have a best friend, I tried to treat them all equally.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I used to have a best freind in my old school, one year ago.. we still talk, hes still my best friend, but i dont see him as much. In my new school i have a lot of freinds, but a best freind who has so much in common is hard to come by. Specially for someone like me who enjoys nice debates about the meaning of life, politics, or a discussion of what we learned in science class.. or how we're so much smarter than the teachers lol. Here i never met someone as smart as that freind, not even on MT, and dont think ill be able to find someone like him anytime soon. I have a lot of close freinds tho, but not of them are as intelecutal, and noone understands the things he did. lol.. i miss the guy.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

yeah, i have a best friend. he's also my boyfriend...i hope no one thinks i'm weird...

Nope, no best friend here. I do have a few close friends though.

Quiken

Dark Wanderer

i have frnds..lots..i have close frnds...some..i have best frnds..none..i treat them all almost equally XP

Signature
No light.
No shadow.
No World.

Just a lot of close friends.

Signature
Kira: I understand...I understand what you've said...but...But, Cagalli is crying right now! She never wanted this to happen and now she's crying! Why can't you realize that?! But yet, this battle, these victims, you say it couldn't be helped?! You're saying that it's all ORB and Cagalli's fault?! After saying all that, you're still going to shoot them?! The thing Cagalli is trying to protect?!
Athrun: Kira...
Kira: Then I'll have to...SHOOT YOU DOWN!
[PHASE 28]
What's more important: Protecting something that you're ordered to protect or protecting something precious to someone you love?

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I have been living in different cities/country so i dont really have a super best friend where i can share all my secrets... but i have some very close loyal friends... I can only think that my special best friends r my anime n manga...and myself me!!!!!!

yahh i do have a best friend.. she left for Indonesia in year 9, and since were both in year 11 this year, shes also coming back, so she says. I had ta cope without her; trying to independently fitting in my group of friends at school.. s'hard, cuz of mistakes i made last time.. but s'all good now.. i think.. Well better anyways. Gonna be better when she comes back tho =']

Signature

I have no close friends. -_- probably due to my own laziness to keep up with people's lives...

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

i have a best friend but she's on the other side of the world XD we still talk via email, but i guess it's kinda hard to stay close like that :/

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yup i have one best best friend who i've known since the 2nd grade ^^ and i have like 3 other best friends who we're close with

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

rite now i dont really hav a best friend. coz mai former bestfriend betrayed me so rite now i dont. but i hav really reallly close friends.

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

sad for me really, I don't have one. Along the years one betrayal after another just made me such a loner...I mean I have friends a few close ones but not best friends...just recently a friend who was my best friend in fact she was close as being a sister i've known her for almost 10 years did something behind my back. So no best friends for me *sniff sniff*

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I have a best friend, and a couple of close friends, we have so much fun together.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.