Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do yall have a best friend? - Minitokyo

Do yall have a best friend?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Manudkno

Manudkno

Hair to the throne

I dont think that I have a best friend I have close friends but I dont have any best friend naaaaaaa XP

Aguante el ANIME EL ROCK Y EL VISIO papa and Im lokin for a girl that love anime and look like one of then just kiding jajaj! love you all girls =P

No I don't have any friends

Quote by wickedchildsad for me really, I don't have one. Along the years one betrayal after another just made me such a loner...I mean I have friends a few close ones but not best friends...just recently a friend who was my best friend in fact she was close as being a sister i've known her for almost 10 years did something behind my back. So no best friends for me *sniff sniff*

awww...dont say that. the more u go through life the more oppurtunities you'll have to make some good friends.^_^

well, i used to... right now, i don't have a best friend! ^^

mOochaN

A L O N E

yapyap... i do... ive got like a million of them... nyahahaaa.. ^^ i never forget any of them.. i still try to keep in touch of them.. and i love them so much...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i had one best friend and we were best friends from preschool until freshman year of high school... then we had a disagreement over a boy and we lost the "best" part of the "best friends" title. now, said boy has been my best friend for 5 years. XP (to clear up any misunderstands that may occur... no he is not and has never been my boyfriend. ^_^')

Signature Image

yes, i have a best friend. he's a good man.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Yes, i have one best friend: Nagetron. :D No, this is not his real name. :D
He is the best and i love him very much. XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

ya i have like... 4 or 5 because they all so close to me :O

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.