Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where would you take your date out to? - Minitokyo

Where would you take your date out to?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

im just curious. Where would yall take out your date if you could go out anywhere with him/her? I would probably take out my date*if i had one* to a romantic date but i hope get some interesting ones!

Cadi

Cadi

True

I haven't gone on a real date yet... but we usually just go to the movies or hang out at this center in out town.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I have never gone on a "formal date" before. Usually its just hanging around and talking with no particular plan in mind.
But if and when I get the chance to take a girl out again, lunch/dinner is always a good choice.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well, if I had a first date. I'll take her to the mall on the first date so that we can get to know each other a bit more becuase going to the movies on the first time is not realy a good idea becuase you guys wont be able to talk that much.

Movies............later on...

Signature Image

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I think I'd like a guy to take me to a comedy show that we'd both enjoy. There is nothing better than sharing a good time with someone you love! XD

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Dinner and dancing was my usual thing. I live pretty close to San Francisco and so there were a lot of nice places to eat and some pretty good clubs to dance at. I live with someone now so we don't really "date" but we go out often and then it's usually still dinner and dancing but we also go see movies (which I'd never do on a date because movie theaters aren't that romantic and they tend to be filled with jerks) or like go on a picnic in the park (which I wouldn't do on a date because I'd be too afraid they'd be bored or something). Swimming was also nice because cold water + warm sun + bikinis = fun!

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

well I guess it depend the level of your relationship.............

I guess amusement park or another form of entertainment is a good place........or other place that he or she has interest in................maybe art gallery or museum..........so we need to did some planning and information gathering before hand.........

but there got to be either dinner or lunch...............I guess stomach is one way to make everything go nice.....................

to the woods

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Never been on one... but probably to a scary movie, walking around, have lunch and then maybe a drink or karaoke or even a sticker foto machine.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

haha when my bf asked me out for the first time he took me to a cafe .. I guess he isn't the romantic type of a guy..
I was wishing for a sweet date next to the sea in the park or something like that and then for a nice kiss :P but nothing like that happened... Damn.. I'm soooo out of luck

onyhow

Survivor...

To a forest, if I got any date...damn...

I prefer going out for Italian.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

me?? hmm...somewhere romantic i suppose. somewhere that has nice food ^^

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

lets see if there was a beach nearby i'll take her there and watch the stars haha....or else maybe some place peaceful and quiet....still under the stars haha i find that romantic ;)

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I would say either in a restaurant or in a park to walk and discuss quietly.

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Either the woods, a lake, (or woods by a lake), or out at a nice, formal place to eat.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.