Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would u guys prefer? - Minitokyo

What would u guys prefer?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well, I was just wondering on something. Ever since that i-pods and mp3s came out. I wanted to know on what would you guys prefer and why would you prefer that? Any kind of comment would be nice. Thanks for replieing.

Signature Image

I'm not sure I understand the question, but if I were to get an mp3 player, I would have to get one that supports ogg.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I think mps... they have more space I think. But the i-pods are cuter.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Can't you put mp3s on an i-pod? *is confused about the question* But, I think I would prefer an i-pod since it has quite the storage space and it's so cute and small as well. When I say i-pod, I mean the original version, not the newer i-pod shuffle ~ although its really tiny (size of a stick of gum) it doesn't have a display, a feature that I need ^^;;

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I pefer i-river mp3 players they are durable and easy to manage plus they hold loads of tunes.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Both i-pod and mp3 have the same function... i-pods have more space and now come with colour screens yeah? It depends on what you want really... either will do... depends how much space you need I guess

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

hum - ipods I dont know too much about - I guess it would depend on the format and how easy it was to use... I like Mp3s because I can find more Japanese music that way ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by emilamiI'm not sure I understand the question, but if I were to get an mp3 player, I would have to get one that supports ogg.

yes, same here

Quote by miraku-spikeWell, I was just wondering on something. Ever since that i-pods and
mp3s came out.

you've been woundering about this since the late 90's?

LOL

mp3 = music format
ipod = music player
aac = apple's favored music format (kinda like microsoft's wma)

:-)

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

itunes!!!!!!! mwuahahaahaha lol

'Signature Image'

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There are already a large number of threads on mp3 player preference; please search before posting in the future to prevent creating duplicate threads.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.