Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFVII advent children or Full Metal Alchemist the Movie????? - Minitokyo

FFVII advent children or Full Metal Alchemist the Movie?????

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

well here is where you will vote for wich of this to awesome films you are more interest
to see FFVII advent children or Full Metal Alchemist the movie. Well let see who wins XP OK.

PD: if i repeat anyones thread dont doudt close my OK.

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

i vote full metal because its awsome .....

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

i say final fantasy 7 advent children because it looks really cool plus its got cloud

ffvii Advent Children is what I really really want to watch right now. The graphics are so awesome!

they're both gonna be good and highly anticipated
but i chose ffvii in the end
i've been an FF freak since i could remember...and it looks real good and very realistic XD

wut?

there's no doubt in my mind ff advent. i think true fans of the ff series have been waiting for this for along time

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

mmm Fullmetal (why you write it separated? o_o) Alchemist Movie, i wanna know what happen with Ed and AL and al... o_o

See ya""!!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Advent Children. Nothing can compete with it.

Signature

Quote by Kuiunffvii Advent Children is what I really really want to watch right now. The graphics are so awesome!

you got that right the graphics are great, i'm crazy to see it to :)
but i have to stop waching those promo if i really like to enjoy it XP

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

ff vii advent children rocks
the fma anime serie is top cool
but those chapters again a ff movie is a @#$%&*
ff is the best 4ever!!!!

ryuji777

itsuka

While I like both, I think FF7 will be a better movie than FMA

Signature

well under my own anime category........I can't really compare the two together..........

but currently I'm more interested in watching FMA though.................

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

advent children. i don't hafta say why, all u ffvii players out there know why.

gtrw4

gtrw4

Traveling through space and time

FF7 Advent children all the way even though i would like to see the fullmetal alchemist movie

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

advent children. by far thats the movie i've been waiting 1-2 mayb more years for. they just had to release so many trailers to torture me T_T

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Advent children seemed to have piqued my interest more than the FMA movie ^^

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I like them both.. but i think the Graphin in ffvii is better than the graphic in FMA...
It's awesome... :) :D :) ;)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Of the two, ffvii: Advent Children is the one that I'm more interested in seeing. Still I like them both.

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

For the moment i would say advent children... i'm really fan of final fantasy...
But there was an option to choose both of them, i would select this one!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

Quote by SilverBlueAdvent children seemed to have piqued my interest more than the FMA movie ^^

i agree.
i choose ff:ac too ^^

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

FF rocks!!!!!! it always eill rocks!!!!! Full metal is a shit beside ff.... FF is a classic of the RPG games... es obvio no???? a quien se le ocurre preguntar eso?????

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

advent children for me..... looks sooo cool
n it doesnt hurt that tifa looks super hot...... :) XD ><

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

fma!!! I neeeeed to find out what's going to happen to Edo. And who would say no to seeing more Roy sexiness? XD

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'd say ffvii:ac. hands down. AC just look uber cool >_<

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.