Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 asuka too thin - Minitokyo

asuka too thin

page 1 of 1 10 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

the subject gives it away so i want to know who thinks she is
i mean the asuka from evangelion too

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

yes yes she is too thin

under new management

RikkuGosu

-TuPaC-

In some pictures Asuka is thin, and in others she isnt so [img]null[/img]BLOODY thin like in every single other picture of her!!

My verdict (for whoever cares) is that she is to thin. :pacman:

"They say Tupac Shakur was like a camera, it was amasing how much he documented."

(\__/)
(@.*)
(> <) This is patch. Copy patch so Bunny will have another ally in his quest for world domination. Original from Xaki
(\_/)
(0.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.
(\_/)
($.$)
(> <) This is Tupac, the Money-Bunny. Copy Tupac so that he can be resurrected and rule the world.

skh

Infamous Leecher

Definitely.

If they have a just a little more meat on them than Olive Oil, I'm happy. I never understood what Popeye saw in her.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

Aren't all Eva characters too skinny?

ummm is barbie too thin?

Quote by alucard44ummm is barbie too thin?

Yes o____o.

Yeah, Asuka is too thin ^^''.

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

anime characters are generally thin. I don't think it is unrealistic for a girl raised in the military, so to speak, to be that thin.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

Let's keep in mind that Asuka is a 14 year old girl!
The animated depiction of her is what a 14 year old girl should look like IMO.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.