Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 powerfull Anime Character - Minitokyo

powerfull Anime Character

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

u can post the character of any anime series, i'll collect ur answers and then i'l make a poll for the most popular ones. i think the most powerfull is Akira

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Powerfull in what way? Just physical strength or abilities or mental ones as well?

Signature

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

well it doesn't matther the ability, it can be in magic , strengh, psychic, or any skill^^

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

I dont know about power but...

Eclaire from Kiddy Grade
Najica from Najica Blitz Tactics

can't decide between the two.
They are both hot, and they kick ass!

May the Woot be with you!

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Hmmm....the first person that comes to mind is Ryuhou from S-Cryed. But I'll have to think about it a little more.

Signature

Tapion01

Tapion01

Sieg

Orphen and Gundam X.

Repay resentment with justice. Repay virtue with virtue.
-Confucius

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

Naru, that punsh is really powerfull.
and Meiya too from Vandread.

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I'll say Guts (or however you say it the fansubbers have disagreements on that one) from Berserk that guy is awesome with his freaking huge sword.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Hmm...thats a tough one...i'd say Lina Inverse from Slayers. ^^ Only cause I don't feel like thinking about all the animes i've watched.

it has to be Alucard from Hellsing. He's just invincible!!!

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Van Phanel Escaflowne ~Daring and relentless
And Ms.Deep from Read or Die.... ~Hot and unpenetrable! :)

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

More bitter questions...bitter mercy for us...
Ok.The most powerfull guy around must be Goku(not that I like it)
But my favorite powerfull character is surelly Dark Schneider(he is the man ^^)

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Quote by PTGI'll say Guts (or however you say it the fansubbers have disagreements on that one) from Berserk that guy is awesome with his freaking huge sword.

amen to that! Guts freakin rules!

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

most powerful...........................hmmmm

Kintaro!!!! ........from golden boy -_-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

rax

Great Teacher Onizuka of course

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DJ-of-E

Le

Quote by -TimberHmmm....the first person that comes to mind is Ryuhou from S-Cryed. But I'll have to think about it a little more.

YOU'RE WRONG, Kazuma is UB3R stronger!

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

Motoko, ghost in the shell, thats cos shes a tough android, heh

GTO! hehe hands down

this is what you see when you look in my direction

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Most powerful anime character is definitely every Gundam robot in the Gundam Series. Have you ever seen a robot hit by countless missiles, and still able to move and fight with incredible strength. They totally defied the law of physics. They have unbreakable shield and amazing human maneuverability which is even better than the robots. How can you not agree they are the most powerful anime characters.

Signature

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Quote by DJ-of-E

Quote by -TimberHmmm....the first person that comes to mind is Ryuhou from S-Cryed. But I'll have to think about it a little more.

YOU'RE WRONG, Kazuma is UB3R stronger!

I haven't seen the whole series yet. ^_^

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i'm going to say Ginji from GetBackers....i'm sure anybody will be scared when he turns into the Thunder Emperor @ 100% strength....kowai desu XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akabane Kurodo from GetBackers too :)
And all Gold Saint from Saint Seiya (sorry it's my favorite anime that nobody knows well)

Karyuu

Karyuu

Psipher

Kenshin Himura, from his Battousai days. That whole killing problem makes him a little weaker (but he certainly has good self-control).

Signature

Doraemon ! Science is Powerful !!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.