Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 coloring techniques - Minitokyo

coloring techniques

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

im working on a few sketches, & i want to try some coloring technqiues but i never found any n the web !! if you have any url that you can share i'll be glad

(P.D.: when i say coloring i mean with pencils and stuff like that XD, that's just if any thinks of coloring in psp or ps XP im working on it too XP )

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I don't know any on the web, but from what I know, using your pencil is very interesting... you can press down harder on the page with your pencil in the darker area and then work outwards towards let's say the edge of the drawing (let's say a shirt) by lessening the pressure you press down, so on one side it's darker than the other... and this is only with a single pencil colour. When you get the hang of it you'll eventually want to mix in two, three or four, five six or even seven colours together (most probably different shades of one colour or in come cases blue purple, red orange... similar colours) to create a more dynamic effect. Check up toning on the net.... oh yeah... there's this really cool site this guy has and he's a portrait artist. It's in Japanese, but by looking at his style of drawing, you'll get what I mean ;)

http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/PG-Jun/index.htm

Happy colouring ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14568/

that tutorial by evasion is pretty good ^_^

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Lo siento pero no conosco ninguna mas te recomiendo que experimentes con las diversas herramientas de los programas que uses al estar trabajando eso es lo que yo suelo hacer. ;)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.