Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seed or Newtype? - Minitokyo

Seed or Newtype?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i've heard alot of bickering on whether seed ppl (like kira) will win in a fight against a Newtype (such as amuro). newtypes were generally considered to b better since they hav psychic powers but som argue tat seeds r better since kira whooped klueze in episode 50 of gundam seed...wat do u guys think?

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

of course kira in seed mode is so much better than amuro :D
seed mode >> newtype

Newtypes can push giant asteriods around with their minds.(Amuro)
And Brainfry people.(Scirocco)
And block people from firing their weapons with the souls of their dead loved ones.
So, probably Newtypes
Rau was a really weak newtype anyways, and he can't aim

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

even though I have little knowledge about this thread...I prefer newtypes...since they posses incredible abilities than Seeds.

and Newtypes has the Legendary Char and Amuro.
the new Gundam series today are way too..."advance" for me.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Newtypes would win over seed mode. This is all relevant of course. If had a powerful seed mode person vs. a weak newtype, then the seed mode character would win then. In a way, seed mode is a TYPE of newype. Something to think about :).

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Newtypes are cool. They have psychic abilities and stuff~

but I perfer having abnormal regular abilities instead.

Coordinators are supposed to have better reflexes, automatic genius and born with the easy life.

until war kicks in. D:

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Newtypes have more and better abilities than coordinators. Coordinators are just normal humans who've been genetically engineered to be in the 99th percentile of some areas (reflexes, strength, agility, intelligence, programming, etc etc). Newtypes, on the other hand, actually have some special powers; they're empaths, psychic to a certain degree, and there're some items that actually boost newtype power, like the biosensor and psycoframe.

In a fight, it depends on the coordinator and newtype in question. If it's, say, a generic coordinator versus a very strong newtype (in generic suits), then obviously the newtype will win. If it's, say, Kira in Strike versus Amuro in the RX 78-2, then I'd say Kira wins because of Strike's phase shift armor, and the Aile pack. If it's Amuro in Nu/Hi-Nu and Kira in...well, anything, Amuro would stomp Kira so bad it's not even funny.

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i wasnt exactly askin whether a newtype or a coordinater would win but whether a newtype or a SEED(like kira, athrun and cagalli) would win ^_^'

anyways, thx for all ure feedbacks anyways :)

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.