Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how come my music won't load while using firefox? - Minitokyo

how come my music won't load while using firefox?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

how come my userpage music won't load while using firefox? and Internet Explorer is working fine...what's wrong with it???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

what code are you using and where are you getting the source of the music from?? Also what type of file

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

ooopss...sorry..i kinda messed up the code....^_^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Rather than use an embed tag, try using an object tag, so that your code looks like this:

<object type="application/x-mplayer2" width="(width)" height="(height)" data="(url)" autostart="1">
(list of parameters goes here, such as playback control, name, target, etc.)
</object>

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

hehehe...forgot to download plug in for it...how stupid i am.....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I told you that the only cross-browser player you can have is a flash player like mine. Embed and object tags tend to be browser-dependant.

View my page in all browser and you'll see that it plays anywhere. I just have problems embedding it directly so I used <iframe> to show it.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.