Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Prince of Tennis character - Minitokyo

Favourite Prince of Tennis character

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I've just recently started watching prince of tennis and i like it a lot its really good and as the title says which character do you prefer for me i have to say i like Echizen Ryoma i like his little attitude and the fact the he can over come all the obsticals thrown at him i also like Fuji Syusuke and Kikumaru Eiji i find there both really cool also i like there personalites. I find it kind of hard to pick just one fav lol ... So what are your number one Favorites?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I've just started reading the manga, but it seems that it's not my type of the story.
From the characters I know, I guess I'll go with Fuji Syusuke... don't know why exacly, it's just my favorite.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

i like ryoma-kun and fujii shuusuke, he is very cool

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

my favourite is jiro from hyotei.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

atobe n tezuka :D

My number one favourite character is definitely Fuji Syusuke, i really like his personalitiy. Atobe one of my favourite too and lots more, u'll find more new characters in the later part of the show.

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

fuji syusuke hehe =D nice person with a very complex brain lolz!. he has some realli nice flashy moves too lolz

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, can I choose Ryoma ?Nobody seems to choose him even though he's the main chara hehehe
I like Fuji as well :)

Signature

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Definitely Ryoma Echizen and his cat Karupin! :D Those two are just too adorable!! Next in line are Fuji and Tezuka.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

Fuji Syusuke definately!!!
Fuji~Fuji~Fuji~ Fuji all da way!

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Fuji syusuke of course.. hahaha... By the way, did you notice that Fuji looks like Soujirou from Samurai X? Both personality match too.. hahaha :nya:

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

>_< Too many to choose from!! I pretty much like them all except Kabaji, Akustu and the first years. I'm sure there's more I don't like, but I can't remember since I like so many.

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Fav chara??That really difficult!Since I have too many fav chara I will
Seigaku:Fuji (he acts like a tenshi!!I love is brother love)and Eiji (he is so kawai when he says hoi hoi,nya,ochibi,kikumaru beam!!:D
Fudomine:Shinji (he is really cute when mumbling lol)
St. Rudolph:Mizuki (evil and sexy..I like that!he makes a good pair with Atobe),Yuuta (he loves fuji so much but doesn't want anyone to find about that he he) and Atsushi (the story about his band is just hilarious**I kike him better with short hair)
Yamabuki: Akutsu (bad guys who deep inside love their ichinen!so cute) ,Sengoku (lucky sengoku his very funny) and Taichi (he doesn't fear Akutsu, actually he cares about him so much!Taichi has to be the cutest chara in Pot,like eiji and jiroh!!)
Hyotei:Atobe (do I need to explain...?Arrogant but have reasons to be like that sexy voic,ne?),Oshitari (sexy attitude and voice,tough I don't like when he sings..) and Jiroh (KAWAI!!he is just like me..always sleepingI also love to sleep..I do actually too much, but when wakes up *yay*XD )
Rokkaku:Saeki (just for his hot look)and Davide (i like his hair very much-I loved when he paired with oshitari it was really funny*)
Rikkaidai:Kirihara(currently my fav of all can't get enough of his evilness,like when he had the discussion with Ann and Kamio he was so cute after that*bad guys sre tha best*)Yukimura (like his melting voice and looks to),Marui (like jiroh,Marui is in a way cute too) and Niou (also like him for his cool look )
Well I guess that's enough**

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

:D :)

Me...Kunimitsu Tezuka...

he is so cool...

:nya: XO

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I love Ryoma; Fuji is right behind him! ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

My Fav. would be.......
Ryoma Echizen, Fuji Syusuke, and Kikumaru Eiji

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well, I like Inui the most.
Since he made some "special" juice, you know. =D
After him Echizen Ryoma, "Viper" (Kaidoh), Tezuka and Fuji.

ChibiMiao

The Crazy Neko

*squeals* of course Ryoma is my fav. character~! :)

Ryoma Echizen. and
(Genius) Fuji Syusuke. ^^

Ryoma's my favorite. But Fuji comes in a close seond.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i like eiji... so cute and funny! i'm interested to find out why he's always wearing that band-aid though... but my other favorite character would have to be tezuka simply for the hotness factor! XP

Signature Image

My faovurit Prince of Tennis characters are:
Echizen Ryoma
Tezuka Kunimitsu

momo!!!!!!!!.......i think ryoma is a little arrogant brat.....lolz

Ryoma-sama ^___^
then Eiji, then Kirihara, then Fuji :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.