Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is it worth chatting... - Minitokyo

is it worth chatting...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by acether

Quote by bblsi think internet chatting is just fine, as long as you use common sense.

Quote by bayumi can someone tell me the ggod thing about chatting....?? please ....

it's a great way to meet people whom you would normally not come into contact with.
you can learn so much from them and it's always nice to build new friendships that are not limited by geography or culture.
just remember to be careful and exercise common sense. :)

Agree! I always check the words I've typed everytime. I'm afraid of saying wrong things. Even now. But knowing more people like this isn't so bad.

i do the same thing when i chat online

Quote by Arc213Well, if it makes you feel better, I am always...errr...well am truthful as much as I can be.
I think gives a better perspective of the mind of different people around the world.
It gets rid of the "space".
Yeah, you have to be careful about people, but that is no matter were you go, not just cyberspace.

yeah, i am as truthful as possible without giving away too much info unless i know the person

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.