Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Am feeling very depressed.... - Minitokyo

Am feeling very depressed....

page 1 of 1 22 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I suddenly feel very depressed... any idea as to how I can cheer myself up?
Reasons as to why I feel depressed, I dunno... maybe its cos there are lotsa schoolwork to do, extra lessons that will shorten my holidays, the realisation of how unworthy I am, argh, I am just feeling depressed........

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Don't feel depressed... everyone's like that though in some stage in life o.O
Think about me... putting up a dark grungy wall and only one person liked it... I put up another and people argue that it's not sky-blue... like I mean... geez... ppl these days are so politically correct... do you ever buy a can of fruit and *really* expect the can to be 100% fruit?!

*sigh* cheer up girl. Go take a shower... a walk... it'll make ya feel better. :)

PS: political correctness cannot be helped... sorry if I sounded blunt ^_^;

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

try to listen some music, it will help to relax, so ganbatte ;)

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

awwies...don't be depressed, cheer up! do something fun, watch some anime or something. music. anything that'd cheer u up :)

Hm... it's a really diffucult situation that you're in. First, realize that you really are worthy having the kind of education that you have right now. Everybody is special in their own way. Rediscover yourself.

Next would be learning to like your extra lessons. Extra lessons would really matter in the long run. Make yourself feel priveleged to have those lessons.

After that, realize that time is gold. So much time musn't be spent in situations like this. You must move on. Schoolwork are such hassles but the time spent doing them is definitely shorter than the time doing them + depression time.

Lastly, encourage yourself. You ARE smart. You ARE special. You ARE unique. Someone like you musn't waste time by being depressed.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

true true ! cheer up, get up and dance XD \(^o^)/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

waiiii.... thanks for all the advices, am feeling a little bit better knowing that people cares and are bothered to write all those advices down here.... arigatou....

Signature

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

take a shower, eat some delicious food and go to sleep after you wakeup maybe all the depression will disappier if this doesn't work seek professional help .... hehehe just kidding, stop worrying too much it would just make the problem worse. :) :) :) :) :)

Signature

Thanks for your time to read them. Hope that we were able to help. Don't restrain yourself from posting threads like this when your depressed. Now cheer up and do your homework ok?

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Just relax. As Yoh from 'Shaman King' would say: 'everything will work itself out.'
No need to worry about anything.
Puff, depression's gone :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Holt

Holt

pffft

awww poor tareren :( Come on, cheer up :)
Listen to some happy music like "build me up buttercup" :D

Signature Image

don't really have any helpful advice to give. but cheer up!
oh wait, i have one. you like naruto? even if you don't, it might cheer you up anyways.
go here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17381868/ and download the flash thingy if ya want. the song there had me laughing for a while. hope it helps....

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

^^ cheer up a lot already ^^ thanks a lot :D

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I get depressed for no reason too sometimes... Try chatting with some of your good freinds, listen to music, read a book, draw something (some of my best drawing come when I'm depressed). Taking a nap is always a good thing to do also.
.... Or you could just watch the panda in your avatar roll around for a while. You know you cant resist the cuteness of it!! *huggles the chibi-panda* Yay!! I'm not depressed anymore!^^
I hope you start cheering up soon! Sometimes when schoolwork is tough you just need to take a day off from it and do something fun. Dont even be thinking about school. That always works for me... *hugs you* Come on, cheer up girl! Dont worry about it!!^^

Signature Image

that good that u sheerup

Sometimes when I feel depressed (which is often), I just like to take a moment to breathe and see that I'm still lucky to be here and that I'm important to some people in this world...And knowing there are others who will come and stay in my life makes it all worthwhile.
I smile....And often enough...I cry but I know this depressing moment will come to pass.
It will be the same for you Tareren-chan...Just smile...

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Don't be depressed. Smile!! ^__^ Cheer up!!
When I'm feeling lonely I do the things I like. Like drawing, watching anime and reading. It really helps me to cheer up. ^__^
Smile!! Do the things that will make you happy. ^^

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

"Hakuna Matata!" =^-^= - No worries! *nods*

"Everything'll be just fine, everything'll be alright.."

<333 You'll be okay - we all get down, sometimes - we just need to find a way to pull ourselves back up, kay? ^__^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Yay !! Thanks a lot guys ^^ I feel considerably better now, in fact, I think am 75% out of depression already , knowing that you guys cares help XD thanks a lot :D

Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

hmm ... still depressed? maybe listen to some song or do somethng ya like? it should help. or talk to someone abt it. if its a problem ya feeling troubled about, dont be.. bottling feelings up isnt good for a person's mental and physical health..

~jz

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I dont know if you are this type of person, but going for a run or weight lifting helps snap me out of a dark mood guaranteed. The endorphins kick in afterward, along with that good, tired burn in your muscles, and you feel great. If you dont like exercise, try chatting with your friends, either here or on an instant messanger.

Quote by DMNYSometimes when I feel depressed (which is often), I just like to take a moment to breathe and see that I'm still lucky to be here and that I'm important to some people in this world...And knowing there are others who will come and stay in my life makes it all worthwhile.
I smile....And often enough...I cry but I know this depressing moment will come to pass.

..I totally agree with what DMNY has said Tareren...after I've spent an hour or so by myself thinking about things in this manner, I find that I am able to think more positively about myself and my current situation and that things don't look quite as bleak as they once did and I'm able to carry on once more... :)

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.