Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can i make an wallpaper - Minitokyo

How can i make an wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sophity

I'm member of Realm of Light

pleaseeeeeeeee help me, how can i make a wallpaper.

what tools will use, what program, what skins, etc.

Please help me

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

You can use MS Paint to make a wallpaper... or more complicated programs (not complicated to use) like Photoshop or Paintshop

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://groups.minitokyo.net/mtn00bclub/ - go here for help on making wallpapers :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

You need image-editting softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, or Macromedia Fireworks. I personally like and use Photoshop. The software's just one thing. You also need skills and talents which are harder to get and can't be bought with money.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

And the willpower to spend so much time working over one piece!

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Zeta11

Zeta11

Ace Fist Flame

I'm a newbee on wallapaper making but I suggest you Fireworks Macromedia which is very easy to learn. After what, you can try Photoshop.

Signature

I'd say go for Photoshop. The tools are easy to use.
You can download it here. But I suggest you buy or borrow it from a friend. Cuz it'll take very long to download. ^^

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.