MT Group for Filipino Music

page 1 of 1 12 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

I'm very much thankful for one of the members here in MT for informing me about the existence of another Filipino Communit/Group/Club right here at minitokyo.

I Quote:

Quote by jakulitoThere is already a Filipino community here.

FLip - Where all Pinoy rules

Consider a search before you proceed with any actions.

And since I've started another filipino community, I'm deviating the idea into becoming a community dedicated for Filipino Music/Song Genres, etc.
^^

So if you're a fan of Kitchie Nadal, Rivermaya, Mayonnaise or any of the Filipino bands out there and is interested to join, then come on over. ^^

being Filipino isn't necessary however, love for ITS music is very much necessary.

Try to post something in the gbook like your fave Filipino band before joining so there's proof that you like (or atleast know) Filipino music. ^^

All these information will be later transferred to the site so that people get the right info. ^^

>.>; By any chance anyone knows how to customize pages and ish willing to provide simple tutorial, please say so. ^^

also, modding ish open. I'm accepting until 3 new mods.
Mods shall have power to accept or reject members. ^^

i shall be the one to choose. If you're interested in becoming mod, say so in the gbook or pm me.

Thank you very much for reading and participating in this thread. :)

-edit-
oopps.. forgot the group. xD
http://groups.minitokyo.net/filipino-community/

thanks. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

• Apr 30, 2005

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Cancel

Alright, here's how to do those box things:
use <hr></hr> for a new box. Then the titles:

<h1 style="text-align: right; margin-right: 6px; margin-left: 6px;" >type BACK title HERE</h1>
<h3 style="text-align: right; margin-right: 32px; margin-left: 32px;">TYPE front title HERE</h3>

Copy paste that and add in your titles. ;)

Now, that's about all, but if you need music or something else, contact me and I'll help. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Parokya ni Edgar pa rin!!! Slapshock!!! Radioactive Sago Project!!! Aegis!!!? Asteeeg 'to pre!!! \m/

You're referring to music, right?

[edit/shinsengumi: comment deleted. Please post in English]

Signature

Cancel

Well, I don't known so much about Filipini music, but for all you that known and like Filipin music, join that community. :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

• May 01, 2005

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

this forum thread is now part of Filipino-Community.
post away~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/crewcifix/MT/opm.jpg

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

• May 03, 2005

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsAlright, here's how to do those box things:use
<hr>
</hr> for a new box. )

So this is why are page is messed up... sorry but <hr> doesn't have a closing tag, same as <br>... it's a horizuntal rule that spans the page's length.

I already changed the layout. <div> tags are used specifically for boxes.

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

Quote by jakulito

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsAlright, here's how to do those box things:use
<hr>
for a new box. )

So this is why are page is messed up... sorry but <hr> doesn't have a closing tag, same as <br>... it's a horizuntal rule that spans the page's length.

I already changed the layout. <div> tags are used specifically for boxes.</div>

thanks! ^^
at salamat at nagustuhan nyo yung banner! ^^

Signature Image

• May 03, 2005

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

Just wanted to ask you guys to check out the group page and comment on what bitrate you're comfortable with....

Come on... it'll only take a second....

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Cancel

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/crewcifix/MT/filcom.jpg

bagong banner para sa mga Parokya fans out there.
Inspired by Rexona. XD

Signature Image

• May 27, 2005
Cancel

Quote by jakulitoParokya ni Edgar pa rin!!! Slapshock!!! Radioactive Sago Project!!! Aegis!!!? Asteeeg 'to pre!!! \m/

parang tanga kala ko ba hiphoper ka?

wah parang tanga talaga!

spongecola astig!

urban dub!

Cancel

Quote by jakulitoParokya ni Edgar pa rin!!! Slapshock!!! Radioactive Sago Project!!! Aegis!!!? Asteeeg 'to pre!!! \m/

parang tanga kala ko ba hiphoper ka?

wah parang tanga talaga!

spongecola astig!

urban dub!
parokya matanda nah!

bata pa ako meron na yun!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.