Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IE vs firefox vs netscape in a triple threat match - Minitokyo

IE vs firefox vs netscape in a triple threat match

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Personally i would choose firefox over internet explorer for surfing as firefox has better security features and better pop up blocker....and when it comes to streaming music or video...they are both equal...i vote for firefox....

What do you think?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Dude, there are threas like this and the answer is so obvious it's unreal. Search before creating new threads :P .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

oopss..i checked already and didn't found it..i guess i missed it coz it's an old thread.......sorry

eating a whole bunch of bananas to commit suicide as an apology......

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

do we need to look past the poll? and actually have to get peoples oppinions

under new management

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

blah i voted neway XD, yea ... firefox is gonna win i'm sure of it :P

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

im using Netscape and also IE.....the good thing about IE is that i can listen to the music....i cant listen to anything in Netscape....

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Netspace is basiclly just Mozilla Suite (soon to be Firefox), rebranded by AOL with some extra useless features chucked on, so I dont see why you'd use it.
IE is a peace of crappy junk, and I dont need to list reasons not to use that.

/me thinkgs the poll should have Opera, Safiri, Konqueror, Links, Dillo, Avant and Maxathon on it.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

thanks for the vote.....i need it as a reference on my report.....^_^

firefox!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

ie sucks and firefox rockx :D

firefox

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Although I use internet explorer a lot, firefox is the best.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I use firefoxy. :D

Signature

what the hell is good about firefox. I tried it twice and it sucks real bad.

Internet Explorer rules and the popup blocker is great. I don't need a seperate program anymore. It blocks everything.

So tell me what's so good about Firefox cause I am dieing to know!

Signature

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

there's not even a contest. internet explorer crashes too much, and netscape it just awkward and takes forever to load. firefox all the way, man!

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

I perfer the firefox.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well I use another browser! Joking! I use firefox! I think that is the best one! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

I voted firefox but the current build doesnt seem to perform as well. Wish I could downgrade to v1.0 :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Firefox clearly is the best browser to use of the three. First off, it prevents popup windows, which is a plus because that helps to prevent certain viruses from entering the computer. Also, Firefox is quite a fast and organized browser.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Well I went and downloaded 1.0.3 the latest version and seems ok so far gotta try it a load before I cast my vote to Good.

Actually it may be faster than IE. As for the popups. IE has a powerful blocker if you use XP SP2 like I do.

Signature

Round 1:
Firefox unleashes the "multiple tabs of doom" to both IE and Netscape. However IE fans block the attack. Netscape is defeated!

Round 2:
Adware/spyware test
Hackers from all over the world put up adware/spyware infested sites all over the net. Firefox dodges most of the attacks while IE struggles and eventually gets knocked out.

And the winner is... Mozilla Firefox. :)

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

I see not a bad answer. I am still testing it and it seems really good. I am glad the favorites are not linked with IE.

Tell me, anyone used that mouse gesture add-on cause I can't figure it out. Oh well.

Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

i would try firefox in near future , but currently i am useing avant(which is , from my cousin , an IE skin.)

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

i haven't use firefox before. so stick to Internet Explorer.

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.