Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 volume? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

how can i increase the volume of the music on my user page? cause i can barely hear the mp3 adn so yah, please help.

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

You could raise the default play volume of the original file. I know some programs can do it, but I'm not sure. Could just turn up the speakers I guess ;) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

lol, thanks. i just thought i could by code or something....oh well its not like the volume down is bad i guess

Do you believe in love?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Is it an x-mplayer2 tag?

In accordance to that, I might be able to give you off some tips here.

[param name="volume" value="?"] Replace the [] brackets with <> instead. Slap the ? value with any negative value ranging from - 1000 to 0. It should work by then. The higher the negative value, the lower the volume of the music will be played on a userpage and vice-versa. Hope that helps.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

0_o?
thanks but its not one of those...plus i couldnt figure what u just said out to save my life xd...

Do you believe in love?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.