Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need advice.. - Minitokyo

I need advice..

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i never had this kinda problems, i wouldnt know, but this is a common problem in USA itself

ur parents are irresponsible and immature, they should stick together, since theyve gotta take care of you
besides, problems can be resolved, it just takes time. divorcing gets ppl nowhere, its a selfish act.

then again, be strong, youkox and just take in mind, u have to bare with this for a while

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

*hugs kev* i wuv yu! :D

Haruka! i wuv yu too! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

Having taken family relations and social development courses, I can tell you that chances are you'll come out of this just fine. Without going into all the details, kids and teens are really resilient when it comes to difficult situations. With the support of friends and peers and family, you'll pull through this. :)

My parents are also breaking up right now after 26 years marriage. I am quite depressed, but I am okay if I am with friends. So my advice is to talk with friends you trust, they will help you trough these times. But don't put it away (ignoring the fact they break up), if you do that, it might come back after a few years and it will only hurt more then.

Hang in there,

M.

Signature

I'm not too great with making people feel better about this kind of stuff.. so I won't say too many sappy suggestions that might not come out right, but my suggestion to you is to find some social interaction with some nearby friends, and to hang out with them a little more. Like people have suggested already, keep in touch with your family.. it seems your family seems unstable? Counseling might help..? It takes commitment though.. you'll have to be willing to go through it. I think it'd be a good thing to do.. though, I'm not too sure.

It's nice to see you're able to connect with people on MT and find the friendship you need :) .. Best of luck.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

T_T i love yu all! T_T *sniff* *hugs everyone*

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

relationships are hard, but you gatta try your best to cope with it! we're all here to support you with wallpapers and scans!~ ^_^

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by YoukoxLoverI dont know where my dad is....he probably ran off somewhere... T_T ...

My mom doesnt care bout me...she doesnt even talk to meeh. She treats me lyke trash..T_T

Heres what you should do:
1. find out what the heck is wrong with your parents... ie. why do they split?
2. find out why your mom doesnt talk 2 you? is it something you did? or ... is she not your real mom?
(im sorry if what im saying here is harsh, but a real mother would never hate her child... unless theres a problem somewhere...)
3. Talk to your mom once she has settled down (and your dad if hes around)
4. btw where the hell is your sister during this bad time? if shes older than you, go talk to her about this...
if shes younger than you, tag her along and (see no.5 below)
5. go to your grandma's house or your close relative's house, ask for their help (worse comes to worst, be prepared to stay there for a while... )

remember dont wait till its too late...
good luck

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

you should go out, and remember that your family is just a part of your life, that whatever happens you're stronger than this and you'll go through this and more.
Dont let these things stress you. this things happen all the time, and there are people that suffers more, you have to be strong and open ypour eyes, because the world as big as it is won't stop turning, sunrises will come again and sunsets more beautiful are about to come.

In short: Be strong, open your eyes to the world outside, dont be afraid of asking for help, and dont lose your temper, after all it doesnt fits you. ^^

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

don't RUN away!!! T_T
uhumm... *sniff* what i was saying was, be strong and talk to someone u trust so that it doesn't swallow u, thers always someone out ther who'll listen to u and give u a shoulder to cry on... jus hold on cuz time healz, u kno what i mean. Take care and Bcareful.

ps whers the pic u've been tellin me... jk. Stay cool and be happy aight.

giving it all away...

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ahahaa the pic? i posted my pic on one of the threads... me not tellin! :P :D

hehe thankie for allll the advice! *me bites everyone* yum! blood! *then me hugs everyone* :)

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that! And I know how you feel. My parents split when I was 2, and the divorce/custody battle wnet on until I was 8, at that time my mother told me she never wanted to see me again. And yeah, it's hard. To this day (I'm 24 now) I have not seen her, but that's my choice now. She wasn't there through all the bad times or the good times for that matter. I know you may think your mom hates you, but if this is a recet thing, maybe she needs someone to talk to, like you, and feels like she has no one.

Liike raging otter said...if your sister is younger than you, you have to be stong for her and let her tag along someitmes. This'll be hard for her to. But most important of all...there's now way this is your fault! always remember that, please!

This shit sucks, I wish I could help! :(

ps: no running away! we here can at least listen

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Well, that a big probs u have there. Even i will do the same... But it doesn't mean you have to do crazy things. Try to talk with some friends, its really bad to keep it all in yourself, i mean express it. Maybe that could help ease the pain you have there and maybe they could help you. You know it doesn't mean that your parents split up, you have to carry all the mesiries in the world. Just try to live happily ever after, i know someday your fairy god mother will help you, don't hurt yourself or maybe trying to hang yourself (joke). ok!

Peace be with you...bye. : )

im sorry for ur lost n my friends have cancer his name is duc so i kno how it feels kind of

OMg that suks... i dot know what to do in these situations.. i am saddened by everything..

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

It's still better than if they stuck together and pointed their hatred against you. I believe you will get over it well.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

I agree with h2dz, don't run awaaaayyyy!! ;o; *clings on to youko*

My cousin tried running away when his parents split up. It never worked, he just ran back home ^^;;
So I don't really think running away is a good thing.

and if your mom treats you like trash, maybe she's just depressed? you should try talking to her.

just live your life to the fullest :D (I sound like some kinda religion teacher t_t;;)

i give weird advice >_< *gets shot*

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Don't worry too much about it!

Things like that really happen and you can't always prevent it. What you can do is to move on in life! Try to spend more time with friends or do something fun! XD

Anyway, try also to find the reason why your parents spit up and try to do something about it ...if you can...T_T

"The past is the past. What matters now is the present."

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

*me hugs every1* wuv yu all! ;_; ...

hehe azatheal~ *me hugs azatheal* ^o^// u ish funnnii~ :)

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

i am? o.o *hugs yew back* =3

hope you feel a lot better now! :D

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Find someone and just tell them everything.... spill all your feelings. Cry if you have to, do whatever. Also, get a journal. Sometimes its nice to express your feelings on paper. Plus you will be able to look back one day and see how different things were.

Signature

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

B3 strong.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

find out the main problem and concentrate on it? and find someone who you can talk to about that matter so that you will be able to lighten the burden. umm... sorry if it is not of any help i'm not good at this because i haven't solved my problem yet but i am willing to help.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

Quote by misl3dB3 strong.

chya his right..be strong..for urself u can do it! come on cheer up u still got us MT buddies!XD

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.