Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need advice.. - Minitokyo

I need advice..

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

I think it's for the better that they split up. It would really suck if they just stayed together for the kids.

dont run away.

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

no worries You-chan ^_^ my parents split up a loooOooong time ago- and the thing is, it's always for the best. Neither of them an keep a stable relationship with you together if they don't want to be- you know? just remember that it's not your fault- and that things happen for a reason. .. if it's easier for them to be apart- all you can do i support them- and hope they can still have a friendship afterwards ^_^ if they stayed together they would end up being really mad at eachother- and may not forgive ... it's all for the best hon ^_^ they love you- and they dont want you to see them upset at eachother huh? *huggles* just talk to your friends- and we are here too!! XD it'll all be fine ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

nyuuuuuuu yuuuukiiiiibunnyyyy!!!
*hugglezzzz* ooooh thats a tough thing to go through :_______:
just remember ure friends are there for u alwaysss *hugglezzz*
and we luvee u little yuuukiiiii!!!!!
^___________________________^
*huggleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* n_n

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I don't know you but I'm very sad to hear about your problem. How things going now? Do you feel better? If there's anything I can do to cheer you up, let me know, I'll try my best. Take good care of yourself :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

valsimot

wingless

typical male input: have you tried blowing something up? gone to the fireing range? stupid ideas true. but braking stuff can help you thru hard times. just don't brake everything :\

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

don't run away!!! it really hurts but give it some time. you'll get used to it and just because they split up doesn't mean that you won't be able to spend time with them.

Ummmmmm...hello ppl!? This thread was like 23wks ago. Her parents probably already split up. Oh well. Stay strong.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Meeeoww~~ Youko-neechan~ *kitty huggies* Aww.. mee so sorry about it~ but don't worry, kitty sis will always be here... *^^* to cheer ya up, or rather wanna have some talk..... *licks ya face* ...I always be here~... =^.~=
It's really tough and hurting, but time can heal ya wounds. Just don't forget~ we luuuvie you much, sis Youko~ ^^v Keep on smiling meow~ =^_________^=

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

h4nz0

h4nz0

-=Fourth Horseman Famine=-

Even for ppl whose parents have divorced, every situation is different. Your parents do love you, but sometimes things don't work out. This is when you find out who your real friends are...those who see you through what could be a very difficult time for you, you need to hold them very close to your heart, for there aren't many like them in the world, and you're lucky to have them. Keep yourself busy with whatever possitive activitiesyou can, and vent your anger or frustration whenever it rises, but in contructive ways, like exercise. Don't keep anything negative inside you, it will eat you alive, and you will scar yourself with cynicism...believe me...i know...

"...this is my way of the Ninja..."

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

Sorry about that, but I can`t help you, but I can give you one advice...
Keep stronger in every time, don`t care If your dad isn`t in the house, because you have the beautyful memories of him , you have to keep going, the life is beautyful, So don`t waste it in things that already happened, I know what is losse one good friend, my best friend in the world lost him life 5 months ago, I still sad for him death, but I don`t stop for that. I will said this again, "the life is the most beautyful thing that we have"...
So enjoy it, never get stop for things of like that...
That`s all I have to tell you for now...
So I wish you one happy life and don`t forget "the life is the most beautyful thing that we have"
Bye-bye sweet girl and HAVE A merry CHRISTMAS!
Oh! I Almost forgot...
I`m sad... T_T
Why? T_T
Because you didn`t add me to your friend list, and one more thing, for one reason I can`t wrote in your guestbook... Why?

PS. If you don`t understand what I wrote, Sorry my english isn`t good,T_T

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

Quote by YoukoxLoverI dont know where my dad is....he probably ran off somewhere... T_T ...
My mom doesnt care bout me...she doesnt even talk to meeh. She treats me lyke trash..T_T

Oh about that...
You are pasing a bad time, just keep strong and every thing will be OK...
To get your mom`s atention, you can do thing for her, like clean the kitchen, keep you bedroom all clean, in your school try to be the best on you classroom, never make her get aungry, and she will talk with you in short time...
My best wishes to you, and keep strong, OK?
So that`s all for now...
See ya and good luck!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.