Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Demons and Angels disscusion thread - Minitokyo

Demons and Angels disscusion thread

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

This thread is to talk about what is going on in the demons and angels rp.
What durections we want to move this to?
What should happen?
New CHarecters, should we let them participate?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I think we could allow one or two more players to enter, but only one or two. Otherwise the story would get too crowded.

Lan and Kaenri are goinging to tour the forest where Kaenri lives (uneventfully? maybe) before returning to the castle. I think that would be about the right time to either, A., have another Dark Angel appear and we chase after it, or, B., have some evil character from our characters past come and pester the group

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I think we definantly NEED an evil charecter, Kaze is one isn't he?
Too many non active people

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

the world most powerful,cunning,sexiest villian has arrived....~tada~

*splat spat * everyone throw tomatoes on him....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

This Thread is to disscus what is going on in the angels and demons rp. U really shouldn't post here unless u are involed in it, or unless u want to. Do u?

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by ArucardsMasterI think we definantly NEED an evil charecter, Kaze is one isn't he?

Haven't you been listening to my voice? I shall arrive in person...in due time!...

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

oh thats right u r too, but we don't really know anything about u. U could have a scene where ur talking to someone else (bad guy) then we can identify ur charecter

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by Minato
Name: Solunae
Species: possible Dark Angel?...
Charecter Description: A strange person dressed in white monastery robes, with odd black wings curving out its back...
Breif History: ...you'll learn later...
Additional Info: Has a silver insignia attatched to a long chain, that it wears around its neck; can either summon or capture a soul.

And so, the story continues...

Ava and Rath continued to watch Kurge, the promising new addition to their army, as he demonstrates his awesome might to the young recruits...

...Rath turned. "What troubles thee, Ava?" His gaze had turned to the heavens.
"I heard something calling just now..."

Meanwhile, at the heart of the Capital, Lan started at the same voice from the sky; a shadow moved at the window, and was gone...
...there was only a lone dark feather drifting towards the floor...

Quote by MinatoAnd as the girl with the flaxen hair walked across the thoroughfare, Ava's gaze turned towards the sun, looking for the one who the feather belonged to...

Quote by MinatoThe boy walked out into the moonlit square; and the white-robed figure slunk back into the darkness, a shadow of a smile on its face.

Quote by Minato"Move on...if thyspirits waiver now, then thy souls shall be as nothing in the palm of the Almighty Scale..."

No one in the group had spoken yet; the answer came from above.

Quote by Minato...it seemed as though all hope was lost...until the very heavens themselves darkened...and the voice spoke, once more...

"If thou can'st defend thyselves, what is there left to fight for?"

Quote by MinatoAnd the sky lightened once more behind Kaze, the failed saviour...

The voice laughed. "And yet...thou still retains thy spirits! This shall prove to amuse me."

...is that enough?

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I didn't realize all that

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Yes, yes...I prefer to hide behind the curtain, pulling the strings and popping my head in whenever I please...

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

........funny......yet interesting

Signature Image

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

hey, Aru, dont you think you may have overdone it a little in that last thread with Fira? No offense.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by darkspiral486hey, Aru, dont you think you may have overdone it a little in that last thread with Fira? No offense.

yeah. like dark said. as it is written in her bio, fira actually doesn't like physical contact with guys and she's one tough girl, so an event like that wouldn't make her cry, however bad she may feel.

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I am gonna fix it now, I forgot or something.

~Hellsing~

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Thanks for fixing it, Aru, I appreciate it.
And Minato...I don't think you're supposed to control another character to the extent that you did with Kaenri in your last post. I can understand controlling them a little bit, because it's practically impossible to make a good story addition with only one character, unless they are off alone. Am I wrong, anyone...?

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

It helps to control another character; I need to have some control over what's going to happen...

...by the way...can someone please continue on the story? I'm the only one who posted today...

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I guess its ok if you manipulate a character a little bit, but try PMing them first. Thats how I manage it. It works well, and everybody is happy in the end. And if they dont like it, by all means, edit!

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

wth?! minato! why did u control my character? ugh! >_< i already wrote what i wanted to post and u've ruined it for me! just because there was a blackout at where i live last night, making me unable to post... *sigh* aww man...*feels disappointed* :(

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by CLAMPchicThanks for fixing it, Aru, I appreciate it.
And Minato...I don't think you're supposed to control another character to the extent that you did with Kaenri in your last post. I can understand controlling them a little bit, because it's practically impossible to make a good story addition with only one character, unless they are off alone. Am I wrong, anyone...?

Ur right, I mean a little is ok but main things, ahhh.
U can pm them or use this

~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterI think we definantly NEED an evil charecter, Kaze is one isn't he?

No Kaze isn't a evil charcter. Just a little secretive... I can be an evil chacter!!! Buhahahahah! Nah just kiding.

Quote by satan123the world most powerful,cunning,sexiest villian has arrived....~tada~
*splat spat * everyone throw tomatoes on him....

*laughs* satan123 might be the most powerful, cunning, and sexiest but not in the rp....

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

True he should be though, I've seen some of his posts he would be good I think

~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterTrue he should be though, I've seen some of his posts he would be good I think

Yeah but I like him as a good but sneaky guy. If we where to have a evil guy how evil must he or she be?

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by Anjeilewth?! minato! why did u control my character? ugh! &gt;_&lt; i already
wrote what i wanted to post and u've ruined it for me! just because
there was a blackout at where i live last night, making me unable to
post... *sigh* aww man...*feels disappointed* :(

Sorry...
...but...I have opened up some interesting possiblities, haven't I?

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by Alisha

Quote by ArucardsMasterTrue he should be though, I've seen some of his posts he would be good I think

Yeah but I like him as a good but sneaky guy. If we where to have a evil guy how evil must he or she be?

I ment Satan123 should be in the rp

~Hellsing~

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.