Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Demons and Angels disscusion thread - Minitokyo

Demons and Angels disscusion thread

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Quote by ArucardsMasterI ment Satan123 should be in the rp

*laughs* Ah if satan123 was in the thread you know how much I would laugh? He might say he's the most "powerful, cunning, and sexiest villen" but he's really not.... He's acutally very funny. But yeah if we could only find someone that's evil.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

He could be the comic releif charecter, theres always one. U know?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterHe could be the comic releif charecter, theres always one. U know?

Yeah I know. But you know what LastDino said it's suppost to be a serious thread and I wouldn't want him pissed even though he's my spamming enemy.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

what is a spamming enemy?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I don't mean to rag on...but I feel as though no one pays attention to my posts on the thread...it's most likely...

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

not true, but our charecters have nothing to do with urs just lan and Anjeile.

~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterwhat is a spamming enemy?

*laughs* It's kinda like a thing that's between me and LastDino because we used to have a kind of a thread post off thing. It's not a bad thing though....

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Oh thats cool i guess?

~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterOh thats cool i guess?

*laughs* Yeah. To bad he's not here though.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

What do u think Alisha, about whats going on now?

~Hellsing~

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by MinatoSorry...
...but...I have opened up some interesting possiblities, haven't I?

you may have opened up some possibilities, but I already had plans in mind for Kaenri. I would have posted them, but there was a blackout here. You have a nice writing style and i like it, but I would really prefer that you not control my character. when you do that to such a large extent (for anyone), it messes up anything the other person might already have planned. I have no idea how I could work that post into Kaenri's character...I mean, she lived all her life with her parents and siblings until they were killed by the dark angels (which was recently), and she's on the side of light.

Signature

Quote by ArucardsMasterWhat do u think Alisha, about whats going on now?

Umm......... I don't know..... I have to go read ALL of it....

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I ment about outside the castle?

~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterI ment about outside the castle?

Oh you mean where Ava's talking to Kurge? I don't know on that either.... I just kinda go along with the story.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I think my last post on the rp will clear something up a bit for Kurge

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by MinatoSorry...
...but...I have opened up some interesting possiblities, haven't
I?

you may have opened up some possibilities, but I already had
plans in mind for Kaenri. I would have posted them, but there was a
blackout here. You have a nice writing style and i like it, but I would
really prefer that you not control my character. when you do that to
such a large extent (for anyone), it messes up anything the other
person might already have planned. I have no idea how I could work that
post into Kaenri's character...I mean, she lived all her life with her
parents and siblings until they were killed by the dark angels (which
was recently), and she's on the side of light.

She still is...
...and...who's to say that all of her siblings were killed?

But about controlling your character...technically, if Kaenri's soul is restored to her body quickly enough, you can pick up with what you wanted to do...

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by MinatoShe still is...

i've already mentioned it in Kaenri's bio that her family were killed right in front of her eyes. her parents just live long enough to give Kaenri their weapons and asked her to take the weapons from her siblings too. i was going to post about Kaenri bringing Lan to her family's graves and telling him of her past.

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

just edit and fix it

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by MinatoShe still is...

i've already mentioned it in Kaenri's bio that her family were
killed right in front of her eyes. her parents just live long enough to
give Kaenri their weapons and asked her to take the weapons from her
siblings too. i was going to post about Kaenri bringing Lan to her
family's graves and telling him of her past.

I sent you a private message about it; but, like I said, this can be done if Lan manages to retrieve her soul from Sol.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

how is Lan and Kaenri going to meet up with the rest of us if their soul is gone?

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by ArucardsMasterhow is Lan and Kaenri going to meet up with the rest of us if their soul is gone?

Only Kaenri's soul is gone!...and, honestly, it's not that far away!

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

ahh i see, how can she get it back?

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

It needs to be extracted from Sol's talisman; namely, by breaking it.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I think Anjeile should have more control over her own character than anyone else. This is causing quite a stir...don't you think you should have PM'ed her before making that post, Minato? And if Anjeile doesn't know how to pick up from your little post, then what good does it do for the story? The only people who should logically be able to pick up from Kaenri's and Lan's sidestory is Anjeile or darkspiral468. If you want to be able to control part of the story, you need to do it through your own character, not major manipulation of another person's character. Think of it this way: a character is often viewed as an extentsion of oneself, so it's not cool when someone makes such a dramatic statement without consulting that character's author/creator.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.