Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Demons and Angels disscusion thread - Minitokyo

Demons and Angels disscusion thread

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by CLAMPchicI think Anjeile should have more control over her own character than anyone else. This is causing quite a stir...don't you think you should have PM'ed her before making that post, Minato? And if Anjeile doesn't know how to pick up from your little post, then what good does it do for the story? The only people who should logically be able to pick up from Kaenri's and Lan's sidestory is Anjeile or darkspiral468. If you want to be able to control part of the story, you need to do it through your own character, not major manipulation of another person's character. Think of it this way: a character is often viewed as an extentsion of oneself, so it's not cool when someone makes such a dramatic statement without consulting that character's author/creator.

Very nice^ She's got a point about the ones self thing, I had a question though its off topic so pm me back so we don't go to off track. How do u get photoshop for free? I wanna make my userpage better it keeps saying use photoshop in the turtorial

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

no, kaenri doesn't have an unknown sibling nor do i want her to have one. and since when did Kaenri lose her soul to her supposedly "unknown brother"?

i think you should have pm'ed me a suggestion before you posted, at least i could have considered that option...but now...you're telling me what to do with my character? that might be going too far, don't you think?

clampchic is right. you controlling my character makes me feel like you're controlling me. i feel that way cuz my character is a part of who i really am. in clampchic's words, an extension of oneself.

i think what you are doing is unfair and downright inconsiderate. shouldn't you think about how others would feel if you control their characters? how would you feel if people controlled yours? next time, please think and consider other people's feelings before you do such a thing again. it might cause trouble with other people in the future.

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

It seems minato's post pissed some people off i move that we void it so we can move on.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by ArucardsMasterIt seems minato's post pissed some people off i move that we void it so we can move on.

Okay, two problems with this: one, we'd need LastDino's permission to do that; and two, we do need to consider Minato's feelings, as well as Anjeile's (I'm not taking sides with this statement). That's why I think Minato should simply edit her post to something else (but maybe that logic belongs to me alone...).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Ur right lets ask LastDinosaur about this, I think it will be fine though because The post doesn't make much sense anyway

~Hellsing~

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

All right...I've deleted the posts for you.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Thanks, Minato.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

thanx Minato. ^_^ i really appreciate it.

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

So now u can move on? Whats next lan and Anjeile

~Hellsing~

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by ArucardsMasterSo now u can move on? Whats next lan and Anjeile

u mean Lan and Kaenri? XD i dunno...

um...there is one question i wanna ask. to whom does the castle belong to? i've check thru all the post and not one of them says anything about who owns the castle, which makes the story seem a bit odd. maybe a noble should own it? and maybe one of u (those who are now staying at the castle) can be the noble's friend? not firalyn cuz she's somewhat of a loner, not kurge cuz he doesn't have human friends, not rath either cuz... XD ionno... i think ava is the perfect candidate to do so as she watches over everyone and i've discussed this with arucardsmaster.

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by ArucardsMasterSo now u can move on? Whats next lan and Anjeile

u mean Lan and Kaenri? XD i dunno...
um...there is one question i wanna ask. to whom does the castle belong to? i've check thru all the post and not one of them says anything about who owns the castle, which makes the story seem a bit odd. maybe a noble should own it? and maybe one of u (those who are now staying at the castle) can be the noble's friend? not firalyn cuz she's somewhat of a loner, not kurge cuz he doesn't have human friends, not rath either cuz... XD ionno... i think ava is the perfect candidate to do so as she watches over everyone and i've discussed this with arucardsmaster.

Like she said I agree, we gotta tie it in there. Plus the Geology of the land we are in. Maybe it can be Ava's frend. That could be a minior charecter or if a new person were to join they can take that part. That is what I think.
The Castle is in the capital right?
Noble's bio?
Surrounding countrys (civilations)
other races?

Why is the Dark angel a Problem?
Jern is obviously In league with demons should that be tied in?

~Hellsing~

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Thread revived. When a post is received, I will remove this post.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by ArucardsMasterI think we definantly NEED an evil charecter, Kaze is one isn't he?
Too many non active people

...i'm not evil....

anyways i saw this and i thought that i would drop by and see if anyone has an idea for this/
We need a way to start a sparring match between Kaze and Rath

if any one has ideas i'm always on AIM or write in my gb or PM, or post in here ^_^
thanks a lot!

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

So now that we have the three in the forest what are the other charecters doing?

~Hellsing~

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

We really need to get some posts up...Kaze are you thinking of posting soon? i don't know what is going on anymore >_< maybe i should think of something random and post it XD Idea's for getting a fight started? thats simple enough, just say Kaze wants to test out his new weapon..once we get it forged that is....

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Good idea. Its really up to Meg, Kaze, and Kel. You three are in the forest still.

Rath, Kurge, and Daphne are in the castle. AVA IS MIA!!!!!!!

New girl hasn't posted yet!!!

~Hellsing~

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Whats going on now with Kurge and Rath? they need to do something i think... Kel is gone for awhile, so Kaze and I can only do so much, but i was given permission to use Fira if i had to. I posted last...Kaze needs to post! XD Aru, if you have any ideas for another side adventure, you could go ahead with it if you want, lol. just so you guys have something to do ^_^'

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I am fighting demons but I am by myself. I think I'll need about two more people to help?? Pm me if u can?

~Hellsing~

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Lan and Kaenri are just about to rejoin with the group, as soon as we finish our scene in the woods. CLAMPchic and I are planning a big reunion scene, which will be a great time.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Yeah we are, darkspiral! It's gonna be so much fun to write! And it could prove to be entertaining for those who read it *grins* If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty excited about it. But before that...gotta get through the minor adventure Zephy, Kaze, and Fira are on now.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

someone post??

~Hellsing~

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Keep your shirt on, Aru, I'm working on it lol ;)
Sorry it's taking me forever guys...I've put off writing for a couple days, including the short story I was gonna write...not so sure I'll enter that contest now :(
Anyway, I'm actually in the process of typing something I wrote (late) last night as I write this, so yeah...hopefully I'll post soon!

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Well I wasn't rushing anyone in barticullarly. But the shirt thing u can't win. Its like 90 in here. lol

~Hellsing~

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.