Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello hello~!! (^^)(_ _)(^^) - Minitokyo

hello hello~!! (^^)(_ _)(^^)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I didn't realize there was an entrance lounge, and came across it today ^^; yea im slow

even though I've been a member for almost a week now, just wanted to say hi~ I'm not really into PS-ing images into wallpapers, but I do like drawing, so hopefully I'll be submitting something anime-related somewhat regularly.. and maybe even some of my other work.. we'll see ^^

I already submitted my first one (of AIR's Misuzu) so please take a look and leave some comments/suggestions/advice~ ^^

nice to meet everyone~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Hello and welcome. I do look forward to seeing your work if you do submit then. Its always nice to see what other people like to do.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

HI!! Nice to meet you unicorm2006 =D although you're not that new I'm still welcoming you =D have fun!!

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have lots of fun here and hope to see your draws! Enjoy the place! :D

Earn money reading e-mails here

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to MT! i hope that you've been enjoying your stay thus far! well, hope to see you around! :)

Signature Image

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Hi! It's always nice to meet new people. It's very nice to meet you!

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

welcome :nya: :nya: not always is very late ;) enjoy this plce and i see you later

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Forget being slow...the MT family is what's most important. So I hope you're having fun so far, and don't kill yourself with some of the threads or members, but I'm kidding of course. XD I'll see you around. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Unicorn2006! Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I see that you've been here for a while and might know about the rule around here. If you're not clear about anything, feel free to ask and be sure to read this http://support.minitokyo.net/ I hope you did already ^_^ Anyway, have fun. See you around :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

YAZ-YAZ

YAZ-YAZ

Aprende a ver mas alla.....

welcome to MT.

Signature

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

welcome TO MT HAVE fun!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

Welcome to MT and hope you have a wonderful stay unicorn, a very friendly community here

Signature

Welcome to MiniTokyo.

I enjoy every minute of it and so should you. Welcome and enjoy yourself on behalf of me and the others.

Quote: Loosing faith in humanity,
one person at a time!

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

Hello and welcome to MT. Hope you have a great time here ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.