Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Makes YOUR heart STOP, a pair of soft EYES or a sweet SMILE? - Minitokyo

Makes YOUR heart STOP, a pair of soft EYES or a sweet SMILE?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 174 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

What would make your heart stop the gaze from a pair of soft eyes or the sweet smile of happiness?

:pacman: Thanks for your time and replying. May you have Happiness and Prosperity, take care.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

arggg.... both !!

i can't get either one of them outa my head... >_<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

A smile of course. Some people look gorgeous when then they smile. It's the sweet factor, I guess. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Wow both are what I look for first in a girl but given the choice I would say the smile. A cute smile can make the girl.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

it's the smile. that's what radiates the charm and sweetness.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

It's the smile. :)

A knife through it would prob make it stop ^^
But b4 that, its probably the smile in the eyes

Signature

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

LOL @ Advent!

I think I like the eyes, too... they're so expressive. Teeth can have stuff stuck in them at the worst times.

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

eyes n.n theyre sexy! but a smile shows sweetness.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Smiles. Eyes are too easy to poke out. ^_^' Lol. But seriously, smiles are nice. :) Nice people tend to smile more.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Both...I mean both are bvery sweet things..

If both happened at the same time...cor I think I would die ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DaHero69

Dahero69

omg!! both, sotf eyes and a sweet smile would warm my heart ^^ and drop me down to my knees

Signature

definitely a smile!

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

if its anime I would say eyes. but since its not anime, I would say smile. a sweet smile can make my heart beat 100 times faster and not beating at the same time~ ^_^

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Actually I prefere the smile, because then you would know that you made the person you love happy, and that just warms my heart up.

Signature

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

It is a smile, a sincerity smile.

oooo... crap... Idunno. In one sense, the eyes are what I see first, since I don't really look a peoples' mouths.. on the other hand, a smile lets me know a bit about that person's personality.

In fin.. the eyes get me hooked, a smile reels me in.

i would prefer a pair of piercing eyes, a really cool 1

http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

for some reason people have tended to tell me it was my eyes that attracted them and not my smile (yeah I have all my teeth and NO they are not of a weird colour)
For me I will go with the combination of both. Smiles can be faked...not the eyes.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I love a pretty pair of eyes. They eyes can show so much more emotion than a smile and I can get lost in them forever with the right person.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

A sweet smile......... That's the thing that always got me.... It just makes my heart melt and it gives me a warm feeling on the inside...

i would say both...the eyes and a beautiful smile.....i love the eyes becouse sometimes the person's eyes change colors....and sometimes it can be creepy but verry cool to watch them change....and the smile is so warming...it just makes me melt inside...*sigh*

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

that would be a sweet smile of happiness. that would make my heart skip a beat. specially a smile from someone i love, that would be perfect.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i think a pair of soft eyes, you can always tell a persons intentions by their eyes ^_^ they are the window to the soul after all

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 174 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.