My friendlist is gone....

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cancel

when i go to my user-page, i can't find my friendlist anywhere. i have added people to my friendlist n people have added me. i don't undrestand what goes wrong n i try looking for help in e 'Support' but i really don't know what happens... i just want to ask for help....

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Cancel

Maybe the friends removed you? I added you to mine as a test to see if it comes back up

EDIT YEah it wasn't there but its back now

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Cancel

how many ppl did u lose??/
They need to add u to to his/her firnedlist, also i think in order for their icons to appear on your list

Cancel

Quote by DarkAeonEDIT YEah it wasn't there but its back now

thanks you so much for the help :D

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Cancel

hi, i can't find my friendlist on my userpage either... shouldn't it be above the joined/founded group? but i can't seem to find it anywhere...

• May 01, 2005

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

Quote by nuttdragonhi, i can't find my friendlist on my userpage either... shouldn't it be
above the joined/founded group? but i can't seem to find it anywhere...

Click on your userpage, and a list of friends should appear on the left side. If you have none, that's because nobody added you onto their friendlist as of yet. Hope that helps.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cancel

o, ok....you mean if i have added people to my friendlist, it won't appear on the userpage unless they have added me? cos i have added a few people to my friendlist but can't find the friendlist anywhere. it's not on the left side...

• May 01, 2005

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

Quote by nuttdragono, ok....you mean if i have added people to my friendlist, it won't
appear on the userpage unless they have added me? cos i have added a
few people to my friendlist but can't find the friendlist anywhere.
it's not on the left side...

Yes, you pretty much nailed it. When you add friends, it won't show up unless they add you back.

It'll take some time getting used to it, but I do hope you make some new friends soon. Good day now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

Cancel

So here's a weird version of the same problem.

I had 3 people who friended me first before I understood how the whole friending business works and then I added them as friends, too... and now they don't show up on my list anymore! Why?

O_O;;;

Edit: And yes, I'm still friended by the same people!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.