Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach vs. Naruto - Minitokyo

Bleach vs. Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

bleachie ^^ naruto is good too both are among my favies but i prefer bleach they dont brag so much bout their powers and their past

I feel really bad saying that I like one better because I love them both. I don't really dislike either of them. but I have to say I do like Bleach much more. but most people I talk to like Naruto more.

I like bleach and naruto but i think naruto is best ^^

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

bleach of course!! :D

ive need really started to read the naruto manga
i was so far behind and i had watch so many eps
that i just didnt have any inerest in picking it up
but bleech is a great manga

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

I find Naruto at the best o.o

however Bleach is also not bad... o.O"

Bleach.. I favour Bleach to naruto.. Hehe. tats cuz I havent watched Naruto before.. yet..

:: Lawy3rz ::

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Naruto for sure, i like the fightin', chara design, and the story. So... i'll go with Naruto.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

ahh reading both.....and they are good
so really hard to choose.... ;P

boo

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

i havent read or seen bleach yet but!!!!! alas!!!! naruto all da way

'Signature Image'

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Man this is a real tuffy.... >.<

Big fan of both series... At the moment Bleach flows a lot better than Naruto because Naruto has had a few filler eps recently with lotsa flashbacks (which is mostly important to the storyline) so it drags a bit. But Naruto has a killer storyline with great characters... so does Bleach but obviously it hasn't had a chance to develop as much....

In conclusion ^^ at the moment I look foward to new Bleach eps more than Naruto since I know what's coming up in Naruto :) .... but then again there's the whole Chidori vs Rasengan bit.....

yaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhh my brain to assplode >.<

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

naruto, however, its too draggy

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... i'm currently reading both... they're both really good, but i like bleach better... the storyline seems to be moving a lil faster, which is keeping me more interested. (plus, bleach has cuter/hotter characters! XP)

Signature Image

Bleach Bleach Bleach!!! I choose Bleach!! :)

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

well.. with me i like Naruto but i still like bleach too.. so i like naruto and i like bleach, i like bleach and i like naruto, so i like both :D

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Bleach, especially since some Naruto episdoes are quite annoying. For instance, they show too many flashbacks, and one of them is mostly a repeat of another. Secondly, they keep showing the scene where Sasuke calls Naruto a scaredy-cat, which gets annoying to watch over and over. Plus Bleach is just cool =]

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

it's hard too decide cuz i like both of them XD

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Bleach for me without a question! I spent an entire weekend arguing with a Naruto supporter over this! Haha!
Naruto just has way too many flashbacks! It drives me insane! Any show that shows a flashback of the event that happened in the beginning of the episode twice in that same episode makes me want to howl!
But yeah, I like characters and the story line better in Bleach, it's a lot darker and more intriguing, or so I think anyway.

Naruto, no doubt.

Amazing characters, compelling story.

i dont think its a fair comparision at this point in time to compare both the anime, cuz bleach only has 31 eps out , and naruto has 130 something. i think bleach would be favored more cuz of the story getting more interesting and etc. while naruto, its slowing down cuz there has been good action already. like someone said before, we should compare it at around the same eps. eg. bleach's eps 30 some things to naruto's 30 something. in the end, even though i like them both, bleach is better for me.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Bleach all the way!
Naruto is getting boring with the way they stretch everything, like when that sword was stuck inside for the hokage (something like 6 episodes or something, translate it into real time, that would make 6 weeks!!)
Bleach is also cooler.

I also liked Naruto.. is because they have much more story background and difference ninjas with different power.. Which in turn makes the series even more interesting..

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I perfer naruto a bit better then bleach but bleach is a close second, naruto i find is really cool even though i too agree there are a few slow episoides and flashbacks i find its really interesting and draws you back into the story.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Ellene

Ellene

rockin' future 7

I'll go with Naruto. Both series are awesome, but I'm more attractive to Naruto's storyline and art style. The music is also really good too, plus the character developement during the chuunin exam and onforward was interesting.

You know people always say that Naruto is somewhat like DBZ, but it's just like those shoujo series with a lot of romance drama!~

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.