Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Spoiler*naruto talk - Minitokyo

*Spoiler*naruto talk

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Hahaha.
It's a good thing this isn't really a spoiler because it's wrong.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

What's wrong with you people scaring everyone. Neji supposed to die just when I started to like him?!
You should read the manga, that's the best source (any way better then anime...).
Neji won't die, because he's a Hyuuga and !!!!!spoiler!!!!!!!! a jounin now.
And if it would be a tragically for the series only if Hinata would die. The rest of the Hyuuga aren't that important to me :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by DrakWhat's wrong with you people scaring everyone. Neji supposed to die just when I started to like him?!
You should read the manga, that's the best source (any way better then anime...).
Neji won't die, because he's a Hyuuga and !!!!!spoiler!!!!!!!! a jounin now.
And if it would be a tragically for the series only if Hinata would die. The rest of the Hyuuga aren't that important to me :D

What's that about Neji becoming a (don't look if you don't wanna know) jounin!? Man, why aren't there any English Naruto manga's over here!? Drak, now you've gone and made me curious XP

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Quote by DrakWhat's wrong with you people scaring everyone. Neji supposed to die just when I started to like him?!

I think so too..but when i saw 118 seria i can't think anythink..only that he die(i don't read manga because i don't have such friend who give it to me or download*_*)

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Quote by Feba
I think so too..but when i saw 118 seria i can't think anythink..only
that he die(i don't read manga because i don't have such friend who
give it to me or download*_*)

Well, Neji didn't died there (didn't watched anime up to more than episode 51 or so), because I suppose you're talking about the Rescue mission. If you are, I can insure you: Neji won't die. He will be seriously injured but none of the Konoha shinobies will die. Thanks to a little help of... okay, best not spoil the suprise.
And if you're looking for a good place to download manga chapters in english I suggest www.naruto-kun.com . That's were I got all of them.
All you have to do is become a member of the site (it's free).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

He didnt die, please keep on reading.

ps. your thread topic was the spoiler itself so i changed it

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.