Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry or Onimusha ? - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry or Onimusha ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

which of this 2 series do u prefer ?.. me like a lot both of them.. >< but maybe the one that i play more was Onimusha.. (look at the nick XD)

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

>>;; i kinda don't know... i haven't really seen any of the two... >>;

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

both are cooool but for sure Onimusha's is much muchhhh greater and fun, specially the 3rd one ....

i like them both no love them both but i would have to go dante

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Both of them are fun to play but Devil May Cry has more replay value for me. My friends are also hooked to DMC and constantly replay missions and bosses so I will have to vote for it.

Signature

I like Onimusha better especially Issen mode in Oni3. I just wish there is that Black Necklace in Oni3 like the one in Oni2.

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I prefer both. Onimusha is more simple but still very fun while DMC is better for making combos and style.

i prefer Dante, more stylish, and the gameplay is my favorite

Signature

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

I think that you can't compare the titles with each other. Because Devil May Cry is an Stylish, Heavy Metal Music Game which Purpose is to slash as many enemys as more stylish as you can to earn Points. It's an Action Game.
But Onimusha is an Horror Adventure with Historical Background and Japanese Mystique. There is no Action like Devil May Cry, but it has much more Story, Characters and Secrets. It's an Horror Adventure.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Onimusha is cooler IMO, but then again they are kinda different in terms of story

Signature

Luali

Celestial Love

I've only briefly played Onimusha and only played the first DMC but I think I prefered DMC :P I bought it and finished it while I didnt with Onimusha so I guess thats a start :P

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

I'm a "kawaii" fan.. sue me

I perfer Onimusha series, Devil May Cry is cool too but I'm more into old fashion Japan in this subject :)

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

such a hard choice....i'm not even sure that i can choose between the two..
Devil May Cry is really cool and action-packed
but Onimusha is old fasioned Japan and is cool also...
i thik that i would call it a draw...

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Onimusha...coz i just love ancient japanese seetings
DMC is also cool....i like the action...not the story....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I definitely preferred Onimusha. It is rather cool to do the samurai, limited to weaponry of his time, vs demons schtick.

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

I very like Onimusha. :D :)

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Both i really love, but...Im more into those type of Hostical Japan horror games...so Onimusha.
Didn't i mention Shin Onimusha:Dawn Of Dreams is coming out? XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I like them both for thier own reasons so I can't pick one out over the other

Zeta11

Zeta11

Ace Fist Flame

I say Devil May Cry which is more fun with its crazy combos. And Dante is so great!

Signature

FALH

FALH

aka FalLin'

i prefer DMC,Onimusha is cool,Samurai way well,but DMC,so stylish...just love the move on Dante ^^

..:: French-Tribu ::.. | ..:: Anime-Paradise ::..
Signature Image

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

For a person looking at you play, he'd say that DMC is way nicer than Onimusha.
For a gamer, Onimusha is WAY more fun. (I get bored from DMC for some reason after playing for a while.)

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

They were both cool but i think i enjoyed the damage done in DMC more than ONIM....

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

definitive onimusha i love Samanosuke or Ju-bai they are looks great and they are great fighter i love it more as dante from devil may cry

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

I enjoy both games, but play the Devil May Cry series more. Mainly because they were harder to clock.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.