Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soul Calibur 3.....What do you think about it? - Minitokyo

Soul Calibur 3.....What do you think about it?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hey everyone^^
Its me DarkCrimson.A few Days ago I read in a Game Magazine about Soul Calibur 3.
It looks totaly awesome.There are three new very interessting Characters^^
I bet this Game will rock.So what are you Guys do you think about it?

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i think it will be fun as the graphic goes...hope it will no gonna be a letdown .....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

nice nice more ass kicking XD

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

More new charac, and better GFX and new moves!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I guess the graphics will be better but who knows about the gameplay. It is coming out too soon after SC2 to expect any great developments and innovations. I would be dissapointed if it is just a better looking SC2 with one or two additional characters.

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Shrugs* I'm a big SC fan in general! I am really looking forward to the new SC3 the graphics look great! An honestly, I'm only interested in it for the major butt kicking! Besides I rock at that game, heh, I beat all of my guy friends! *snickers*

Thebombma

Crimson Dollar

I loved SC2, so most likely i'm gonna love SC3, as long as the characters that I like to use are still there for me to beat my friends with, then i'm gonna love it.

Massacre! *starts foaming at the mouth*
Member of ForceFirefox

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I love Soul Calibur.I have it.As the graphic goes nice,very nice.Excellent work on characters as well.But you know,I still prefer Dead or Alive. :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

The graphics has improve from the second one, I don't know about the game mechanics though, the last one was a bit stagnet and not as reponsive. They do need to make some changes, hope the third one is good.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing discussion thread for Soul Calibur 3: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16955/ . . . swing by to see what other members had to say about it!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.