Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GoPets - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

I got sick of neopets!!!! ^^ Haaha Gunbound rocks^^. MMMmmm..Pets makes me sick
!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

A friend of mine is using them and says it's kinda cool, but very strange when you're doing something and someone else's pet runs onto your screen. Oh, and it can be a bit of a lag on the internet connection >_< .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Hey, it's looks fun!
Maybe I should join... :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

soulas

The Crappah.

O.o... reminds me of neopets

~jz

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

nyan nyan -- jyu jyu register gopets!! wai wai!! ^_^ so cutes!!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Anyone actually know what these things are like yet? I tried it, but the university firewall blocks them, so I can't get anything >_> .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

your pet pretty much goes and visits other ppl who have gopet installed -- the more you participate the more shells you get -- [i haven't experienced that yet since i dont have a pet yet] just moved to my new home and no internet til the 9th -- but i registered sooo that i can just load it to my pc once i get the internet at home. ^_^ nyan! you get to dress ur pet, feed it, play with it -- etc etc -- everything you would do with a pet -- i've never tried neopets so i dunno if it's like neopets.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.