Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you still care about old animes? - Minitokyo

Do you still care about old animes?

page 16 of 16 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 370 total items

i still watches saint seiya, an old nostalgic anime :)

I still like saint seiya, getter robo, mazinger z, and other anime that i have watch. Because memory is important for me (i cant't remember what happend with me in the past!), i still care with old anime.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Hmm... there are some which are ultimate classics which don't deserve to gather dust in a corner. On the other hand, i have to admit, there are some old anime which i'll cringe as i watch it... like, "ohmygosh- did i watch this before? Did i like this before and i thought this was cool?! O_O?!" lol something like that

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I love 'old' anime. Nowadays, it is very rare for me to find an anime that piques my interest. Most of the new anime I have come across are just retellings of the 'old' anime that I have seen before. Sure, the quality might be great, but when you've come across, let's say, a socially inept youth who meets a very pretty girl and they go through grand adventures, for the nth time... it makes you think... why the heck am I watching this thing again, same characters, different names? LOL.

Now that's just how I see things when I watch 'new' anime. Some people might suggest 'oh but this is new and this and this', but really, when you've watched as many anime as I have, both new and old, perhaps you'd come to the same conclusion.

Also, older (and especially, more obscure) anime focused a lot around the plot as opposed to the mainstream ones that only cater to whatever would make a fangirl scream in delight.

Because yes!

ya...! like neon genesis evangelion :D never get tired of watching it :D

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

yes I do like robotech and voltron and others.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Old classics are good, even if the animation quality is not as good as actual series, the plot of old classics is usually better so its still worth watching.

Yes: Magic knight rayearth, macross, ghost sweeper mikami, etc...........

page 16 of 16 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 370 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.