Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you still care about old animes? - Minitokyo

Do you still care about old animes?

page 2 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next » 370 total items

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I still love the Old Anime Serries such as: Dragonballz, Super Robot 28, Ninja Boy(Kabamaro), and so on.........
Moreover, the Old Anime Series have special taste you can't find it in the new series...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

I still love old anime.....especially dragonball!! :)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really like old anime, but Yuu Yuu Hakusho, RK, Lum and Ranma 1/2 are an exception. Otherwise, I don't like old anime.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I kinda do but not really. I'm not a fan of extremely old anime. Stuff like RuroKen, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ranma 1/2 etc. are still some good stuff. I think that old anime series are longer than newer anime.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I love old anime is still cool...I used to watch toonami alot when I was young that way I could watch Sailor Moon, DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, and I believe there was another anime that was in there but I can't exactly remeber is been sooo long....I also used to watch the old Pokemon and Digimon.. so yeah I was a dork!

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Yah they were good then and they are good now. Plus, if you watch them enough you can memorize the words of the show and say the lines with the characters(not like I've done it before with sailormoon or anything). ^_^' Ohh I love old anime. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Those are classics man!! Without them, there will not be animes of today. My no.1 anime is still Escaflowne, with the best Yoko Kanno OST ever!! I prefer to watch the UC Gundam than Destiny. And I watched Banner and Crest of the Stars a few months back. 0083 about 5 months ago, and I've watched Macross again maybe 3 years ago. They are still showing Doraemon dubbed in my local TV now, and once in while, I will catch a glimpse.

Old animes are classic, and memorable. Who in the anime world doesn't know Rei Ayanami??? ^^

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Talagang tinotoo mo tong thread na to ah!!!

Back to the question, oldschool anime really are great! The story is better even though the animation is not as good as the new ones but this really made the animators really CooL! Many people these days know anime because of the new ones being telecast today. But still, the legacy of these animes like Voltes V, Astroboy, Daimos, the UC Gundam saga, and many more (well many of the oldschool are mechas and there are many more anime genres). As time goes by, the animation improves and improves and now, they create more beautiful animation.

And this was made because of the older ones... We must look back before we watch the latest.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Yes, respect you're elders...

Signature

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

Quote by jakulitoAnyone here know Thunder Jet or Bt'X?

of course I know those ones....they were shown on ABS-CBN....love those days....
Zenki is....what can I say about that anime?
Hell Teacher Nube....Thundersub....Astro Boy...Voltes V...Daimos....Time Quest...etc.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

defitily!!! Old anime are still extremely good like NGE, Lost Universe, Pokemon, Sailormoon (yeah), and many others too. Espcially all the Ghibli films. The difference is just the art but both of them are still good. Gotta love them!

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

Yes . I still remeber that my first fave anime was Akazukin Cha Cha.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keik

TarballIUTzone

I really like the old Ones too :)
Dragon Half
Tenchi Muyo
Dragonball
Totoro :)

I like old classic animes. Not the ones that I had watched when I was young (Sailormoon, Tonde Buurin Buu, etc.) because that would be repeating an anime and most of them have low replay value.

Classic anime like Glass Mask, They were 11!, Ghibli movies, etc. I like. :D

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Hell yeah ... it would be blasphemous not to watch Rurouni Kenshin ... (well from my POV, I just spent the whole weekend watching the anime [again] and reading the manga[again])

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

To all Filipino fans,

Rurouni Kenshin is now being re-aired at Studio 23 every m-w-f from 2 pm to 5 pm. That's three hours of Kenshin day to day!!!

ABC 5 airs oldies at afternoons right before GMA MyAnime and Kapamilya Anime...

And for Animax viewers, they're still airing some good old-school anime.

Signature

of course i care. thats how i am where i am now. its all because of those old anime.

ma-chan

ma-chan

FuRIouS GirL

i love old animes!!! such as sailormoon and voltes v they r great!!! i hope they get back these animes....... and also fushigi yugi!!!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

of course!! ^_^ the old animes were the foundation of these new ones!! gotta love em!

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

hehe always liked kenshin..... n dragonball
does transformers count ??? :P

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

i still love old animes like captain future or saber rider (is this a anime ?)

Sure do!

A child of the 80's I grew up with Mazinger, Robotech, G-Force, Voltron, and related anime series' of the time that laid the foundation work (for me) so to speak. Later, I'd go on to discover titles like Sakura Wars, Bubblegum Crisis, Getter Robo, etc. and have continued to enjoy many a title to this day (and I expect to for a long time to come).

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by TexcapSure do!
A child of the 80's I grew up with Mazinger, Robotech, G-Force, Voltron, and related anime series' of the time that laid the foundation work (for me) so to speak. Later, I'd go on to discover titles like Sakura Wars, Bubblegum Crisis, Getter Robo, etc. and have continued to enjoy many a title to this day (and I expect to for a long time to come).

Yes, those mechas of the past was just the stepping stone for a wider range of anime shows.

Signature

Quote by jakulitoYes, those mechas of the past was just the stepping stone for a wider range of anime shows.

Yup, and incidentally, still a big Mecha fan after all these years (certainly wish I still had that original Voltron assembly!).

page 2 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next » 370 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.