Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you still care about old animes? - Minitokyo

Do you still care about old animes?

page 5 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next » 370 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i do appreciate the old animes..that's why i still kep'em till today....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i like good old street fighter ... the games and the anime :D

Signature

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Quote by HCTerroristi like good old street fighter ... the games and the anime :D

The anime was pretty bad.

The thing to watch was the Transformers series. The beginnings was good. Also, the old romance series like Maison Ikkoku and Cutie Honey. lolz.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by krnxaja

Quote by HCTerroristi like good old street fighter ... the games and the anime :D

The anime was pretty bad.
The thing to watch was the Transformers series. The beginnings was good. Also, the old romance series like Maison Ikkoku and Cutie Honey. lolz.

Street Fighter the anime was very poor. They tried to lay-out the story but it's still the same. The movie was okay, but still pretty lame.

Oh, Cutie Honey!!! Honey Flash!!!

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Yes, but as I've gotten older/more resposnible/mature/whatever, I've totally outgrown Sailor Moon and Magic Knight Rayearth. ...I dunno... I was wondering whatever happened to some of the animes I thought were really cool like Flame of Recca and El Hazard? It seems they've almost totally disappeared, in favor of the *newer and cooler*....

I've hardly even seen Ah! Megamisama, and I would still like to. At least this anime seems to still have *some* following....

Oh, and of course, I can't forget o_O Evangelion o_O... ...What a mind-numbing experience...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Archer79Yes, but as I've gotten older/more resposnible/mature/whatever, I've totally outgrown Sailor Moon and Magic Knight Rayearth. ...I dunno... I was wondering whatever happened to some of the animes I thought were really cool like Flame of Recca and El Hazard? It seems they've almost totally disappeared, in favor of the *newer and cooler*....

Flame of Recca is a real classic and deserves re-airing today... Fortunately the local channels here hail Recca as one of their Anime Legends and has a slot for a re-run.

Signature

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

I can't wach OLD OLD anime anymore....

I mean like, anime with a totaly different style in drawing.
I can wach Ranma and others... but my biggest example is...

LUPIN, I dispise, and hate that show.
Very old and just bleh. (America just made it look even worst)

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Archer79Yes, but as I've gotten older/more
resposnible/mature/whatever, I've totally outgrown Sailor Moon and
Magic Knight Rayearth. ...I dunno... I was wondering whatever happened
to some of the animes I thought were really cool like Flame of Recca
and El Hazard? It seems they've almost totally disappeared, in favor of
the *newer and cooler*....

Flame of Recca is a real classic and deserves re-airing today...
Fortunately the local channels here hail Recca as one of their Anime
Legends and has a slot for a re-run.

Heh! Cool! I have the DVDs but I left them in storage about 1000 miles away.... ...And I don't have cable. :(

I own the last DVD of Sailor Moon S. I bought Pokemon FireRed recently. Ya. I still love old anime.

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Another good series that comes to my mind is Record of Lodoss War OVA. I love Deedit.

Signature

Quote by jakulitoAnyone here know Thunder Jet or Bt'X?

Thunder Jet and Bt'X are one of my favs. Tanda ko pa nga my Bt'x Neo pa kaya lang mga tanda ko lang character sa Bt'X ay si Karen at si X. Di ko na matandaan iba. I still like old animes...

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

The thing about old anime is that it ceases to be marketed widely in many cases. There are plenty of good series out there that are completely neglected for this reason. It's just so easy to forget them when there are so many other still-good animes and mangas that are much easier to come by.

I am invincible!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by REI123

Quote by jakulitoAnyone here know Thunder Jet or Bt'X?

Thunder Jet and Bt'X are one of my favs. Tanda ko pa nga my Bt'x Neo pa kaya lang mga tanda ko lang character sa Bt'X ay si Karen at si X. Di ko na matandaan iba. I still like old animes...

The Four Guardians:
North = Dr. Hokuto/Bt' Max
South = Fau Lafinni/Bt' Jutaime
East = Ron/ Bt' Raidou
West = Karen/Bt' X (Teepei wasn't a guardian)

Some more great characters are Com. Aramis (Red Rose?) and her giant Bt' Mantis (not named Mantis, just a mantis), Capt. Metalface and Bt' Madonna. Other Bt' s worth mentioning are Bt' Glupi, Bt' Lalainya, Bt' Mirage, Bt' Savannah, Quatro's Bt', Raven Bt' s and that giant black glob, what's-his-name... EDIT: It's Rafaello!!!

Only thing I remember about Thunder Jet was the Emery and it's Booming Thunder Gun. Last time I saw it was 8 or 9 years ago...

Signature

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

o____________o;;; gigantor!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

not exactly love , but if there is a chance , maybe

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

This is for all the lovers of Masami Kurumada's Bt' X series. Just found it on a Filipino Supercomputer Design site.

[link removed]

Messiah Fist!!!!

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

anyone heard of dainoDaibouken?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123anyone heard of dainoDaibouken?

I never heard of it.... ooohhh story time.....

Signature

Give me Ranma anytime :)

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Quote by jakulito

Oh I remember. That was a long time ago. In Korea, I used to read that and was called Tai's Adventures. (Tai e Dae Mo Hum) That was an awesome manga; I read up to 26, but there's supposed to be 37 or something.

Damn, now I want to read it again. Kinda impossible though.

Signature

I thought you meant, wayyy old school anime.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AyarayeI thought you meant, wayyy old school anime.

I DID mean old. Anything people would consider old is welcome for discussion here.

Quote by krnxaja

Quote by jakulito

Oh I remember. That was a long time ago. In Korea, I used to read that
and was called Tai's Adventures. (Tai e Dae Mo Hum) That was an awesome
manga; I read up to 26, but there's supposed to be 37 or something.
Damn, now I want to read it again. Kinda impossible though.

Come on, guys!!! Tell more!!!

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Anyone still know old mechas like Getta Robot or Gaiking or even Voltes V and his twin brother Combatler V?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Course I still love the old ones! Though they are getting harder to find as time goes by.. >_< I especially love the Ghibli movies. Laputa is my absolute favorite. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

page 5 of 16 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next » 370 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.