Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you still care about old animes? - Minitokyo

Do you still care about old animes?

page 6 of 16 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Next » 370 total items

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Escaflowne is a oldie?! Sheesh...

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by DilandauEscaflowne is a oldie?! Sheesh...

I'm sure that there are people here who think that Evangelion is an oldie...

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Is it an oldie?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I dunno. I just think <keyword = think definition = my opinion> anything on and before the mid 90s are old.

Signature

not really.. because there a lot of good anime these days.. so i just forgot them.. but if that anime was so good i will loveit and always watch it.. after who want worse or bad anime.?

Signature

lol the first anime that got me really into them was macross plus then i watched gundam wing and escaflone and i haft to say i never stoped since then ^_^'

i still care about old anime like gundam wing.....any i like anything relate to gundam since i was young.... but too bad ,i cant found gundam wing anime now... can anyone where can i found that anime...

lana

lana

Yume

i love anime of all times... it doesn't matter really, watching past animes makes me feel young again, haha, i guess... ^_^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lanai love anime of all times... it doesn't matter really, watching past animes makes me feel young again, haha, i guess... ^_^

That's the spirit.... makes me feel so young and energetic. Hey, I'm only friggin' 18, I'm still a kid....

Signature

Dimmie

Dimmie

Pervinator Extraordinaire

My two favourite animes EVER are from the 80s, so yeah, I can say I do care. ^^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenAnyone still know old mechas like Getta Robot or Gaiking or even Voltes V and his twin brother Combatler V?

Ohhh, Voltes V!!! Me...me.... me.... pick me!!!!

Voltes V rocks! remeber the song? He has those nice tops and a belt whip to spin those tops... nice ultra electromagnetic ball too!!

Voltes V!!! Lima sila....

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Bumil ng Pop Cola....

That's who it goes, right....

And Otosan no Motomete was a tear-jerker song... uh huh huhh hhu

Voltes V was made of some kind of alloy that negates magnetism and utilizes it as power... that explains the exlectricity while the volting scene is going on...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I think he's just steel. Plain cold steel. But you have a point there. If I can lay my hands on a brand new metal figure maybe it includes the specs.... Yeah like anyone still makes them.... plastic bites....

Signature

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

Hieeeee! So they are golden oldies, so what? At least they're watchable. Those like Astro Boy and Cyborg 009 are valuable and should not be forgotten. However, if we could produce sequels for these shows, that would be awesome.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Astro Boy v2 hmm.... sounds great!!! Remakes aren't really doing justice to these series.... that's why Astro and 009 was scrapped... remember the remakes of Astro and 009? Come on, that's poor....

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

of course i do :) i'm not too big a fan of sailormoon, but it was fun ^^
ranma 1/2 was really funny too

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by royaldarknessof course i do :) i'm not too big a fan of sailormoon, but it was fun ^^
ranma 1/2 was really funny too

yeah, Ranma 1/2 really kicked butt!!! They should really re-air the series... or just give it a sequel!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lanai love anime of all times... it doesn't matter really, watching past animes makes me feel young again, haha, i guess... ^_^

Yeah me too. What the... I'm only 19... I'm not old am I?

God, I wish I could see Macross again....

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Yeah me too. What the... I'm only 19... I'm not old am I?
God, I wish I could see Macross again....

Jak really loves old-school that's why he devoted an entire week in making Bt' X walls....

Don't you jak?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ya i still like esceflowne and especaly voltron hehehe anyone eles remeber that show

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

But of coz...i'm still a lil crazy over sailormoon actuall!LOL...if i hav da time, i'll watch sailormoon-eternal sailormoon all at one shot!but of coz it'll take days to do dat, without rest n sleep, dat is...

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

sure.lots of my friends have and want old animes like kabamaru.sometimes they are even better than the news

When I watch anime I don't look to see the date, but when I do, the anime is usually from the early 90s. My favourites are Full Metal Alchemist (which is recent I know), Tenchi Muyo (thats early 90s) and Cowboy Bebop.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

i love old animes as much as i do to the new ones... =)

animes are nice no one shud care abt the age of it

well... old is gold lol ;)

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

page 6 of 16 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Next » 370 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.