Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kinda new - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

well i actually registered for this site quite awhile ago but then the servers were still quite slow. now its actually pretty good so i'm starting to get active here nice too meet ya'll

my 2nd day being active T_T

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, nice to meet you ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your stay here, made lots friends, leech lotsa good stuffs, make nice wallies and doujins, interact with members via forum and HAVE FUN !!! :D

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome to Minitokyo, Ghai! Glad to see that you've decided to become active here. . . hope you enjoy your stay!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ghaiwell i actually registered for this site quite awhile ago but then the
servers were still quite slow. now its actually pretty good so i'm
starting to get active here nice too meet ya'll
my 2nd day being active T_T

lol - Well, that's true. The server they have set-up now is quite nice, and to me it feels as if its running through flawlessly, not having to notice a time-out in perhaps maybe weeks finally - for once. The top-notch quality of the connection speed is really that remarkable and consistent, in my opinion.

Anyways, welcome to MT. It's good to have a new member on board, though I hardly have time to greet them personally myself like I used to back in the dgolden ays. lol

If you have any questions about the site, don't forget to check out the support page here at http://support.minitokyo.net for all the answers you'll ever need. Take care, do enjoy your stay, and make a lot of friends too. Farewell now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

yeah the forums here are very lively and i can chat on them for hours on end. if i needa break i could just pop around the gallaries =D

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Um...two mods already welcome you, so you should listen to them and be cool. Anyway, welcome and stay active, have some fun and make good friends around here. See ya

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well welcome back Ghai! please enjoy yourself! hope to see you in the forums! :)

Signature Image

i'm new 2, well, i dun wanna wait space and add any new posts

Welcome to MiniTokyo.

I enjoy every minute of it and so should you. Welcome and enjoy yourself on behalf of me and the others.

Quote: Loosing faith in humanity,
one person at a time!

Signature

hey, I'd like to give you a kinda welcome since you are kinda new ;)
Enjoy the forums and the community.

Holt

Holt

pffft

Welcome to being an active member of MT :d
i hope you have lots of fun here ^_^

Signature Image

Claude

15th Division Taichou

hey, same here. i joined a LONG time ago (nearly a year counting form today lolz)
but it was really difficult surfin cuz of the slow servers..i only recently bcame an active member :nya:

this place is great though..lots of opn minded ppl in the forums...if ure not sure of anythin, jus post a topic and ppl will come to ya :nya:

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Ghai! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.