Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Online Notifications? - Minitokyo

Online Notifications?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Is there any other possible way of knowing if you're friends are online instead of going to their userpages and seeing if they are?

I know this isn't supposed to be Friendster in Anime, but it would be helpful.

Search Results: Zero Please close this if it's a duplicate.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

That would be nice. But, you can see a list of everyone who is online on the Member Index. Also, the main page (http://www.minitokyo.net/ ) lists all members online. You just have to do a little hunting around :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by shinsengumiThat would be nice. But, you can see a list of everyone who is online on the Member Index. Also, the main page (http://www.minitokyo.net/ ) lists all members online. You just have to do a little hunting around :)

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, the members index is my first option, but it's really kind of hard to hunt them one by one.

Maybe someone could have a bright red border in the friendslist if they are online... just an idea.

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

ctrl+f is your friend ^__^ . I do it all the time when I'm hunting for peoples and with Firefox, it's a breeze.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Or maybe a box especially made for online friends....

Signature

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Hey I don't know I usually stay loged on all the time, even when I'm not signed on. ^_^' I guess that might be a little decieving but oh well, I'll have to start loging off more. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, you're just like me so I'll just read this.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

in the member index or just enter to the main page i think
i prefer the member list

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

1. check the memberlist or main page
2. go to edit/find
3. type in ur friends name
4. boom...it will determine if ur friend is on the list of people online...

retire

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

ehhh i dont like that way lol >_< to long XP XD but im lazy.... but yeah =)

Quote by Aa-chanctrl+f is your friend ^__^ . I do it all the time when I'm hunting for peoples and with Firefox, it's a breeze.

Wow , that's helpful. I never knew that command. Thanks, Aa-chan.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkVirus1. check the memberlist or main page2. go to edit/find3. type in ur friends name
4. boom...it will determine if ur friend is on the list of people online...

Let's just say I'm not looking for a specific friend, and I just want to know if someone is online. Of course, if you have a lot of friends, you can't see them all at once. So what I'm suggesting is a notification if someone in your friendslist in online. Take for example, if a person in your friendslist is online, there is a bright red border or something that makes him stand out.....

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.