Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many hours of sleep do you get everyday???? - Minitokyo

how many hours of sleep do you get everyday????

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

....let me think...i go to bed at...12 on weekdays...and wake up at 6....6hours on week days...
on weekends...i go to bed at 4 wake up ate luch...8 hours..

some what like that...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

in general i sleep 8h each time, but if i'm very tired 10h, it depends on what i do during the day

Signature

Ha ha ha ha. Your just like me. Well, almost. The smallest amount of time ever that I had slept is for two hours. @.@

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Anywehere from 6-10 hours.
I usually go to bed at about 4 A.M. and wake up at about noon.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

i can sleep up to 12h rs on weekends because i barely get few hrs (4 to 7) on weekdays most of the time

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I sleep 6 hours all the time, both weekdays and weekends. It does not change, of course there are times when I function with less than 6 hours. I don't notice any differences, sometimes I feel more awake with only 5 hours. As long as I have an adrenalen pumping I can just keep going with 4 hours, but that's pushing it. After a short period of sleep like that say like for 3 days, I'm out for 8 to 9 hours of sleep.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Hm, something about 6-7 hours and it doesn't matter what day it is.

Lets see ???
Well this few weeks my brain is shuting me down near 12:30 and I wake up around 7:30 or so.
Men!!! I'm keep getting black out at 12:30 -_-'

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Extremly little. Guess my avarage is about seven... or maybe less.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

8-10 hours top

I sleep 4-7 hours ;)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hrm, feel free to wander over to this existing thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18496/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Cadi

Cadi

True

*gets out the calculator* Umm... lets see from 11:30 - 6:40... 7 hours and 10 minutes XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.