Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 STYLE - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

WHATZ YOUR STYLE! HOW YOU DRESS,SLANG,YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN,YOUR CAR,CITY,STATE,AND COUNTRY!

OK I AM SPORTING SOME AF2 SHOES -BLUE N GREY-,A&F GREEN CAMO JEANS,-WITH THE CAGOS YESS!- A OHS T THAT I MADE-NO SLEEVES-, A DICKIES WORK SHIRT OVER THE OHS AND A GREEN ARMY CAP.

SLANG
-KRUNK-SHORTY-FOESHIZZLE-WATS CRAKIN-HOLLA-

MY ROOM CONSISTS OF: GRAFFITI, BOB MARLEY, ROBERT DE NRIO, AL PACINO, AND A BILLION MAG CUT OUTS (NO PIN -UPS) SO WHATS YO STYLE!

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'm wearing a bath robe (gonna take a bath) some nice bunny slippers and a towel on my head.

Slang
-Wazzup, dawg- Fo'sho'-Waz' Hapnin' playah-ya' dig it'-

My room
just a bed, a lot of DoA stuff, a lot of Gundam stuff, a lot of paper work, and my girl sleeping...

Signature

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

umm I don't really know o.O I dress different everytime, like I can be surfy one day then sporty the next day o.O but my room is PINK just the walls though =D bu you gotta love pink XD it's also full of anime posters and Final Fantasy posters. I don't have a slang >.> oh wait if you call 'Booyakasha' a slang then I use that XD

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

artriki, I can get you a new keyboard if your Caps Lock key is stuck. . .

Also, here's the thread for clothing style and such: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17930/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

mine would be half naked in the house...espaecially summer where it is hot and i'm fat.....

slang..
how ya doin,

Room: a bed, a computer desk with computer of course...a tv and DVD player ( meant for watching anime without any disturbance )....a writing desk..a closet and a book shelf ( a place for
manga. )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by shinsengumiartriki, I can get you a new keyboard if your Caps Lock key is stuck. . .

Also, here's the thread for clothing style and such: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17930/

Hahaha...The man is a search machine...Damn! Not an insult btw Shinsen

Style: Jeans and a banana repulic long sleeve tshirt

slang: In the dictionary

Room: a bed, a wallscroll of Sakai Noriko I change often with something else, a table with a TV, DVD player and VCR on it, a lamp and some stuff animals 0_o

Style: t-shirt with, Dikies, and a pair of Adidas

Slang: The hell is that?

Room: a bed, desk with CDs on top, laptop, walls covered in pics, closet filled with clothes and stuff animals, and a droe (I think that's how you spell it) filled with electronics.

lets see....

the style i wear is pretty much punk, nosence and goth

the slang i say is in the dictionary

my twin sister's and i's bed room: bunkbeds, 2 computers, posters with cats and anime, cream color walls with green stencel ivy all over the place.....nothin much, but its our room

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

bigger IS better

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.