Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about your parents - Minitokyo

about your parents

page 1 of 1 23 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hi, I don't think this has been made before. Do your parents like to look at your stuff or invade your privacy? do your parents bother you? If they do, post on this thread about how you feel. My parents don't really like to look at my stuff, but sometimes they do.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Sure. All the time!
They just always interfear. That's why I don't tell them much about my life.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

yes, yes, i hate it when my parents look around my room. i dont have anything i dont want them to see (exept my Battle Royale manga) its just weird havin you mom or dad just opening your closets dressers desk drawers. ya know.

no my parents dont do that unless we are in big trouble.

Asian parents. I think it speaks for itself. >>

How I feel-I basically cut off from them and don't share anything.

hmm. not really, though my dad is really strict on "taking a break every 30mins from the comp." ^___^;;

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Oh yeah. I know what your talking about....

Quote by EphidelAsian parents. I think it speaks for itself. >>

*laughs* Yeah that's how I feel. Having asain parents they always want to know where I'm going, why I'm going, and who's going. I know that there trying to be good parents but sometimes it gets real annoying.

i dont mind my parents going through my stuff...becouse i have nothin to hide....its just my mom loves to borrow my hair stuff...my dad never cares on whats in my room

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Funny, sometimes when my prents come into my room, I hide some of my stuff.

Signature
My LJ

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

sadly i have no parents.. just me and my sisters..

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by Kenichisadly i have no parents.. just me and my sisters..

Aww, you poor person, I feel so sorry for you. *sob sob* I hope you're okay.

Signature
My LJ

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

my dad doesn't really invade my privacy, and he gives me lots of space to have my own life.
However, my mom is way different. She wants to control every aspect of my life, and dictating my decisions.

One thing that puzzles me is that, what benefits do parents get for looking at their children's stuff and try to organize them. I keep telling my mom not to going into my room, and not to clean it or anything. Guess what, she still does it, and everytime she cleans it. Something important went missing.

Signature

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Yes, but only when they suspect something or when they know somethings going on! *sighs* Parents can be very annoying!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

I know exactly what you mean.... They nvr like what you do no matter what it is yet their so curious to know what it is your doing

Yeah been there, felt that and not living with them since a long time but you got to understand that they have been raised this way. Can't point too much at them...

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

my parents work all the time... so not really... sometimes i feel kind of neglected though... when they do come home i feel like my younger and older sister get more attention and concern than me, and I'm just lost in my own invisibility... In Conclusion- that's why i need lotsa hugs from friends like you... that is the only solution! dame un abrazo! < ^u^ >

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

No, my parents don't go through my stuff. At least... I don't think so. But they can get kinda controlling. Sigh... They're parents.

Signature Image

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

the only thing my father looks at is my wallet to check if i'm hiding spare cash zzz

sakuralim

Love is ......

neh, my mom dont look into my stuff.
My things are boring to her,
But she can;t stand it when my room is messy, she will nag the whole day or everyday until I clean up my room ^^" terrible person am I -_-" >.<
nothing to hide from her. ^^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

This thread sounds familiar to me, I'm not sure if I saw one like this before on MT. Anyway, my parents are very respected of my privacy. Whatever is belonged to me is private and they never try to go through my stuff, that's one of the best things I love about my parents *smile happily*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

my parents don't always look at what i do, but being an only child, all the focus is on meh :hmpf: it's quite frustrating to have your parents breathing down your neck, and that's how i feel!!! ~_~

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Nope. My parents don't really bother with my stuff....although, I'm almost 20...so that could be why. They've never been controlling or really nosy or anything...they trust me so they don't go through my stuff...unless they're looking for candy...cause I ususally have lots of it in my room.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

My parents used to seem "nosy" to me, but I grew up and realized that they just wanted to be a part of my life because they love me. They were also, I think, in denial that their little girl was growing up and away from them.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.